Weird Dreams

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samantha1981

Reaction score
Does anyone else here have weird recurring dreams? Several times a year I have this horrible dream about my teeth...they either smash to bits whilst I'm eating something, I mean as I'm chewing the food I end up chewing my teeth and spitting little bits of tooth out, or they suddenly rot, or go really wobbly or fall out whole. It messes with my mind, but when I wake up I'm always grateful that I actually still have my teeth. However it does leave me paranoid about premature tooth loss.

I've been having these teeth dreams for about five years now.

I also sometimes have this dream where I think I have already woken up from dreaming, but I can't move, I am completely paralysed, can't talk or anything. I am aware of people around me but I am just stuck there. This is really freaky because I really do think I am awake when it happens.

Does anyone else here ever have horrible recurring dreams?

samantha1981 said:
Does anyone else here have weird recurring dreams? Several times a year I have this horrible dream about my teeth...they either smash to bits whilst I'm eating something, I mean as I'm chewing the food I end up chewing my teeth and spitting little bits of tooth out, or they suddenly rot, or go really wobbly or fall out whole. It messes with my mind, but when I wake up I'm always grateful that I actually still have my teeth. However it does leave me paranoid about premature tooth loss.

I also sometimes have this dream where I think I have already woken up from dreaming, but I can't move, I am completely paralysed, can't talk or anything. I am aware of people around me but I am just stuck there. This is really freaky because I really do think I am awake when it happens.

only the ones where im naked in a busy high street or im falling i think there pretty standard. as for the other i believe they are called waking dreams and there has been a lot of case studies going on about them as they think that people who say they have been abducted by aliens suffer with a version of it . eg: being aware of your surroundings and paralysis :Scared:

The teeth dream is apparantly an indication of change going on in your life :D

I've dreamed I was spitting out bits of broken teeth too and when I woke up I was so chuffed I had all my teeth I kept snapping them together saying to Husband 'they're all there see!!' like some looney :lol:

I was so relieved I could have cried - it's horrible when your dreams are so real :eek:

I've had the ol' tooth dream many many times. Awful. You can actually feel all the splintery bits in your mouth and everything.

Someone once told me having this dream was a sign of sexual frustration?? :eek: I mean ... who is the genius who comes up with this stuff!!!

Maybe they were just trying to wind me up eh?? I'm sure that was it cause ... sexual frustration??? Me??? :Grope:

i have dreams about being in pain, weather it be legs or arms. and when i wake up that part of my body is actually in pain. had loads of dreams about teeth falling out.
the one i hate are when your falling or you trip up, it jolts me and i wake up. x

i had this dreaM the other night,but its not a recurring dream, it was about a black panther that kept getting into my house ad trying to kill my little rescue dog Max, a terrier mix. the next day my son told me about an article in our local paper about a horse rider who had aparently seen a small terrier dog ripped apart by a big cat in ashridge. he didnt know at the time about my dream..:eek:

jac extreme said:
i had this dreaM the other night,but its not a recurring dream, it was about a black panther that kept getting into my house ad trying to kill my little rescue dog Max, a terrier mix. the next day my son told me about an article in our local paper about a horse rider who had aparently seen a small terrier dog ripped apart by a big cat in ashridge. he didnt know at the time about my dream..:eek:

Spookey Jac! :Scared:

I had the same dream when I was younger trying to run down the high street but not getting anywhere and wearing only a t shirt (no knickers) and the the shirt didn't cover my butt!!

Not sure if this was a sign of insecurity - thankfully I don't have the dream anymore.

I dream quite a lot that i have got a new baby and am always misplacing it!!

my mom told me the teeth dream is one you have if your under stress (which in my opinion covers a whole wide range of things).

walking naked in public is fear of being exposed...

and the falling thing... notice you always wake up before you hit the ground. apparently if you hit the ground in your sleep you die in real life because the shock is too much for the brain. Cheery aren't I?

Toni Talons said:
my mom told me the teeth dream is one you have if your under stress (which in my opinion covers a whole wide range of things).

walking naked in public is fear of being exposed...

and the falling thing... notice you always wake up before you hit the ground. apparently if you hit the ground in your sleep you die in real life because the shock is too much for the brain. Cheery aren't I?

How do you know all this lol - have you got the dream book!

to dream about teeth symbolizes the manner of an individual's speech which reflects their inner personality, think about loose teeth, do ya reckon it might be ' loose talk' ? ive had that dream too, sometimes my mouth runs away from me, i say something without thinking , then I think, I wish I never said that!! carriexxxx

In my case definitely not!

honeymummy said:
to dream about teeth symbolizes the manner of an individual's speech which reflects their inner personality, think about loose teeth, do ya reckon it might be ' loose talk' ? ive had that dream too, sometimes my mouth runs away from me, i say something without thinking , then I think, I wish I never said that!! carriexxxx

I do that every day:o

Suzie.e said:
How do you know all this lol - have you got the dream book!

Mom.

Suzie.e said:
I dream quite a lot that i have got a new baby and am always misplacing it!!
oh I have that one, sometimes its really small too like a jelly baby

I've had that teeth one quite a few times - not for a while now but it's horrible isn't it. And the falling one. I don't believe all that about if you die in your dream you actually die though, I once had a dream where I was going across a train crossing in my car and the train hit me and squashed me when I woke up I kept asking everyone if I was alive!!! (I now really hate that train crossing - and always put my foot down if I have to go over it!) xx

samantha1981 said:

OMG i always have the 'teeth falling out dream' i always wake up and first thing i do is feel to see if they are still there - it feels so real in your dream too - people think im mad for dreaming this! xx

jac extreme said:
oh I have that one, sometimes its really small too like a jelly baby

LMAO... maybe you've eaten it!!!

i once drempt i was skiing naked down the middle of a submarine:eek:
i also have some really nasty dreams about my son, and him never ever comeing home etc

i have also dreampt (reocuringly) that i walk to the edge of a cliff top, look around, check no one is watching then i step off the cliff top just as if i was stepping off a curb in the street, but i never seem nervous in the dream, just very very very calm.
does anyone know the meaning of dreams like this??

I used to have this really weird dreams all the time. Im sleeping but i can see myself sleeping and i feel awake. I want to open my eyes but i cant and i feel as though i am falling deeper deeper and i cant move or shout. it used to freak me out and when i finally opened my eyes i had to make myself stay awake for a few minutes or i would just fall back into it.

Latest posts

Back