Weird food habits?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do any of you like certain foods that other might think they are weird / strange or unique food habits?

My mother in law likes baked beans with rice or noodles.

I like bovril on toast.

I also like tuna / sweetcorn and onion with pasta.

What do you like?

Leely x

There's nothing weird about Bovril on toast! I have it nearly everyday for breakfast!

I do eat some odd things though...
I love dipping my McD's chips into my McFlurry!

My step-sister once went though a phase of eating every meal with loads of salad cream!

And an old friend of mine can eat tomato sauce just as it is. Literally just puts loads in a bowl and uses a teaspoon to eat it.

X

I dip custard creams in dilute orange juice.

I also like a square of chocolate with a crisp in my mouth at the same time.

Curry and lettuce? YUM!!!!

Sent from my C5303 using SalonGeek mobile app

Instant curry noodles on bread with just butter is gorgeous!

Also in mcdonalds, chips dipped into the chocolate milkshake is yummm!

And if I have popcorn I have to take a drink of coke at the same time I have the popcorn in my mouth because it just melts and tastes lovely!

Oh yes fries in mcdonalds milkshake, I prefer strawberry tho. Mmm.

I dip custard creams in dilute orange juice.

I also like a square of chocolate with a crisp in my mouth at the same time.

Curry and lettuce? YUM!!!!

Sent from my C5303 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ooo 'Nice' biscuits dipped in orange cordial... Reminds me of nursery! Xx

For the first time in my life, I'm feeling fairly normal hahaha!

I'm VERY food phobic, but the weirdest I get with eating, is mashed swede on toast. Which seems perfectly ok by the rest of your standards!! XX

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Instant curry noodles on bread with just butter is gorgeous!

Also in mcdonalds, chips dipped into the chocolate milkshake is yummm!

And if I have popcorn I have to take a drink of coke at the same time I have the popcorn in my mouth because it just melts and tastes lovely!

I also dip maccy's chips into their chocolate milkshake! Awesome. Although you have to do it after a drive through otherwise I get funny looks lol xx

I eat Weetabix with hot water and sugar (not milk). Just realised this is probably only normal for me and I have no idea how I even started it.

Shredded wheat Or Shreddies
with cold milk and golden syrup over the top

I eat Weetabix with hot water and sugar (not milk). Just realised this is probably only normal for me and I have no idea how I even started it.

That's how I eat mine! And I have 'hot cornflakes', pouring hot water over them, drain it off, add a dash of skimmed milk, sugar and banana slices. But that's normal...right?!

I thought my boyfriend was so weird for eating cheesy chips with gravy! The thought of melted cheese with gravy knocked me sick but I have tried it and am now absolutely addicted its lush!!

I'm very picky with food and never mix my food the only thing I do that's weird is BBQ flavoured chips dipped in Greek style yoghurt. Mmmmmm

That's how I eat mine! And I have 'hot cornflakes', pouring hot water over them, drain it off, add a dash of skimmed milk, sugar and banana slices. But that's normal...right?!

Yay! I'm not weird!
It's not that I don't like milk either, I love it

I love crab sticks smothered in Caesar salad dressing! Lol x

Cheese on toast with mint sauce. Nom nom nom

I was doing alright till I read this one, that's just wrong haha!

I think the weirdest thing I do is chop up chunks of Cheddar and put them in my crisps, shake them up and eat them together. Works best with ready salted Walkers. Also mix HP sauce into baked beans and mushy peas (not at the same time though)!

Yuck my dad dips buttered toast in coffee!!

I also adore a jacket potato with egg mayo, absolute heaven.

Xxx

Jacket pot and egg mayo is my favourite!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I LOVE pasta, hienz backed beans, onion & tuna with crushed up cheese an onion crisps! Amazing!

Also pomme bear crisps with mango chutney sauce! Lush!

Xxxx

Oh my goodness. I'm squirming reading this lol.

However...

I love roasted cheese on toast with sliced pickled onions and then the vinegar makes the cheese go white as it's so saturated. Yum!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I LOVE pasta, hienz backed beans, onion & tuna with crushed up cheese an onion crisps! Amazing!

Xxxx

Ive had this minus the beans, & with ready salted crisps, its nice! Xx

A scoop of vanilla ice cream, preferably in a cone, covered with cinema salted popcorn. A great movie treat. Love it!

You strange girls hahaha!
Scotch pie on a roll! I also used to have most of my Sunday roast on a roll. Em super noodles on toast. Salad cream on pizza, beans, baked potatoes, haggis, anything!!! Brown sauce on my pizza yum. I used to cut up pepperami and put it In my beans and heat it up, or put beans on a pizza which is amazing!!!

Sarah xx

Latest posts

Back