Weird food habits?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You strange girls hahaha!
Scotch pie on a roll! I also used to have most of my Sunday roast on a roll. Em super noodles on toast. Salad cream on pizza, beans, baked potatoes, haggis, anything!!! Brown sauce on my pizza yum. I used to cut up pepperami and put it In my beans and heat it up, or put beans on a pizza which is amazing!!!

Sarah xx

Canny beat a roll and pie!!!

I'll have anything (and i mean anything) on a roll and have taken to putting sour cream and sweet chilli sauce on pizzas.

Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Scotch pie on a roll! I also used to have most of my Sunday roast on a roll. Em super noodles on toast. Salad cream on pizza, beans, baked potatoes, haggis, anything!!! Brown sauce on my pizza yum. I used to cut up pepperami and put it In my beans and heat it up, or put beans on a pizza which is amazing!!!

Sarah xx

Beans on a pizza is great! Lol x

Chocolate cake with yoghurt on top mmmmmmm

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Canny beat a roll and pie!!!

I'll have anything (and i mean anything) on a roll and have taken to putting sour cream and sweet chilli sauce on pizzas.

Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I didn't know what it was so looked it up. Apparently there's a Facebook page dedicated to pie on a roll!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383596406.156389.jpg

My fave meal is one my mum used to make me.

Beans and sweet & sour sauce mixed together, homemade chips layered over the top with cheese melted all over. Its so nice. No one I know has ever tried it.

Hot buttery toast in sweet tea.

Macdonalds fries dipped in strawberry milkshake.

Tuna pasta bake and beans. I eat beans with most dinners. ♥

Egg and sausage mcmuffin dipped in syrup.

Hash brown and syrup.

I love peanut butter & nutella on toast aswell.

Shepherds pie and beans with tomato sauce.

Laura x

I love vinegar gravy!! :p esp. On my roast!! Also the biscuits and squash, preferably rich tea! :) also peanut butter and cucumber!! X

You lot must be all pregnant ...right.?

I love vinegar gravy!! :p esp. On my roast!! Also the biscuits and squash, preferably rich tea! :) also peanut butter and cucumber!! X

Peanut butter and cucumber!? Eww! Lol x

I have forgotten how many times I have dry heaved at this post hahaha! X

peanut butter and cucumber

I love this combo too actually.

Peanut butter and Marmite together is also delicious, but I do appreciate the love/hate relationship that Marmite brings to some people.

Sarah xx

Ha ha. This is definitely a Scottish thing!

A few people from my old work loved pie on a roll or a sausage roll on a roll. I found this hilarious but then discovered it was actually a common thing lol xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Super noodles on toast witb grated cheese... this was my pregnancy craving. I still eat it when the kids havent eaten the noodles lol

Sent from my GT-N7100

Sarah xx

Salad cream and pizza is delicious!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I also dip maccy's chips into their chocolate milkshake! Awesome. Although you have to do it after a drive through otherwise I get funny looks lol xx

Its soo yummy! And chocolate sundae with chips dipped in too, and sometimes chicken nuggets, the looks are worth it ! Ha I could also drink erin gravy from the cup and have done plenty of times!

As kids round my friend house we used to roll wafer thin chicken / turkey in sugar and eat it. Yummmmmy :) lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

A peach yogurt with a pack of ready salted crisps crunched up and mixed into the yogurt :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm another one for dipping chips into a mcflurry! Taste so nice!

I'm def trying the pom bears in chutney, sounds delicious.

My weirdest is marmite and cheese sandwiches or cheese and tomato sauce sandwiches, although I can't stand tomato sauce normally!

Oh and the sandwiches are best when made then left to get to room temp, so cheese is a bit 'sweaty' yum!

Oh I remembered another one!

Toast that's been sitting out for the morning so it's cold and chewy (?) rather than warm and crunchy... This definitely comes from working the brekky shift at a hotel/restaurant. Even better with salted butter and an egg yolk (cooked but scooped out of the white) mashed up on top.

Xxx

Scrambled egg and Branson pickle sandwiches on pappy white bread ..... It's a taste sensation .... Just filthy ! Got my son onto it now he's 8 , I'd say the boy has impeccable taste ! X

Scrambled egg and Branson pickle sandwiches on pappy white bread ..... It's a taste sensation .... Just filthy ! Got my son onto it now he's 8 , I'd say the boy has impeccable taste ! X

Sorry if im being stupid, but what is pappy bread? Xx

Latest posts

Back