Weird Stuff on EBay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oceana

Reaction score
this made me laugh so hard I had to call a toe truck.

gwynaann

OMG:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

Blugh!!!!! YUK!!!!!

Nuff said.

Debz xxx

OMG:eek:

Why on earth would anyone want to buy someone's toenails :eek:

WEIRDO

Amanda

"Cuckoo Cuckoo" springs to my mind!

Yuck, thats really horrible, you'd have to wonder who on earth would bid on it, only someone very odd!!!!

OMG - that's gross!

Why????????????????

What's up with these people how yuk is that.

Dawnie x

lol
so funny but totally gross!!!!

Jess
xox

Ugh FEET, ugh toes, UGH TOENAILS. UGH, just wondering what bodily part will be sold next? No let's not go there!

Sassy Hassy said:
Ugh FEET, ugh toes, UGH TOENAILS. UGH, just wondering what bodily part will be sold next? No let's not go there!
Sassy you crease me, my minds doing sumersaults now, just thinking about that!!!!!!

Amanda

Totally gross! What a thing to do!! Nutter..

That's awful. Can't bare my own feet and toes let alone somebody else's toe nail! However i guess if you have a foot fetish it could be quite interesting?!?:lick: perhaps! eeeewww

Gemma xx

that is so awful, disgusting, what on earth was she thinking! Anyway this world is full of weird people.

gaby

there are deffo some sad people about arnt there - god who the hell would want to buy a bloody toenail for god sake

i saw one on ebay a couple of months ago. it was a girl said she was a chambermaid for a top hotel in london. she had cleaned the room britney spears was staying in and had found nail clippings in the bathroom bin and was selling them as britney's nail clipping, not only that she was starting the bidding at £4.50. how sad is that

Have to say it was not so long ago that i saw someones armpit hair clippings
How gross is that
YUKKK!!!

Surely there isn't a toenail fetish is there :rolleyes:
Omg what next my life must be so sheltered lol

lell said:
Surely there isn't a toenail fetish is there :rolleyes:
Omg what next my life must be so sheltered lol
Well i don't know...half the fetishes around now make me wonder...have you heard bout the man recently arrested for harassing doctors and dentists coz of his fetish for surgical gloves and masks?? Surely toenails is in line with that?? Or am i officially stark raving mad? lol

PS, a while ago i saw a piece of toast with a bite missing from one corner for sale on Ebay (apparently the toast belonged to Elton John)...it sold for nearly £450! Ridiculous isn't it!!

Latest posts

Back