Wella geeks-pastel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the most recent thread on pastel got closed down, that's prob why you can't find it!😄

Really? Why? It's been a bit aggressive lately on salongeek. I hope it calms down!

Really? Why? It's been a bit aggressive lately on salongeek. I hope it calms down!

It really has. Its gotten very cliquey recently aswell. A couple of my threads had been taken over by a certain group talking among themselves. Anyway off topic. No idea what percent pastel is aha

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not sure why cos comments got removed before I'd even seen them! X

How exactly did you read all that into "try using the search function?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app[/

Tell you what if it bothers you so much that you can't just ignore my topic can you go search for them and send the links then??

Speaking to me like I don't know how to use the search box, did it ever occur to you that I did and couldn't find the posts?? To be honest it's not just you it just seems ever time a question is asked there has to be something negative said first, iv never seen salon geek as bad as it is now and it's due to the people on it, think some people need to remember they don't own the site and they certainly aren't moderators so should stop acting like one!

You took what I said entirely different than I intended. Of course that's your right, but I thought I was being helpful!

I really don't want to harp on this, but I didn't suggest that you didn't know how to use the search function. My intention was to let you know that the topic recently had been covered. If I had posted the links, and you had wanted to say I was being rude, then that would have been rude as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think it's best we end it there. Perhaps a miscommunication occured? Surely after recent events we have a real chance to turn this forum around and bring some positivity and fun back?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Pastel is great for toning with molesting or illumina and gentle lifting with blondor. It's not ideal for colouring hair as a permanent colour though, I think this is the reason they have named it pastel, instead of whatever volume it is, which I don't know,I just know it's between 1.9 and 3 lmao x
Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg! I meant koleston not molesting! Ahahahahahahahah

Molesting 😂😂😂I certainly don't use it for that Jamie lol yeah I use it to tone mostly and with blondor, was just looking for a definite answer really as iv heard different so I guess the correct answer is it's around 2% so I can go with that now if future x

Pastel is great for toning with molesting or illumina and gentle lifting with blondor. It's not ideal for colouring hair as a permanent colour though, I think this is the reason they have named it pastel, instead of whatever volume it is, which I don't know,I just know it's between 1.9 and 3 lmao x

Haha Jamie! :)

Molesting omg😂😂😂

Stupid auto correct! Just to clarify I've never molested anyone and don't think pastel would come in handy if anyone wanted too hahaha x

I'm currently studying level 2 and been told pastel is 1.9%... Got to love autocorrect proper laughing and in a morning .. I'm def not a person who laughs in the morning either 😉😳

Stupid auto correct! Just to clarify I've never molested anyone and don't think pastel would come in handy if anyone wanted too hahaha x

It depends on if molesting them involved bleaching their hair really slowly.

It depends on if molesting them involved bleaching their hair really slowly.

That would be classed as grievous bodily harm

Only if they wanted it bleached fast :)

Hahah this has tickled me. And lifted the mood I hope!

I'm sorry to but this really annoys me lol Pastel is NOT 1.9 why would they have pastel 1.9 when they already have a 1.9 (colour touch emulsion) they say around 2% then in between 1-3 it's 2.9 x

Just for your information I did search and couldn't find anything about the 1.9% and also had conflicting information about it and also iv been on this site for years and have given free time to give advice over those years, you have been on here for few months so don't speak to me like I'm a 16 year old newbie and that I don't know the "rules" I have never been so fed up with this site than what I have recently, some people need to get off their high horses !
mollie I think this has been taken the wrong way. Sometimes we read things not in the way they was written 😉 x

Latest posts

Back