Wella professionals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All

I am a hardcore wella user and i just love wella. If u have any questions regarding wella, feel free to ask me.

hey! If you could tell me all the basics and rules for wella that would be great? Never used it and starting new job next week and just want feel educated!! Thank you Britt x

Hi I want to be wella trained how n who I contact to
I m new in business using wella colours but want to know everything about
Wella colour technique .

Hi I want to be wella trained how n who I contact to
I m new in business using wella colours but want to know everything about
Wella colour technique .

Contact a Wella rep, or phone up Wella. There is a contact number on the back of their color charts, so they might direct you to the appropriate department.
Alternatively, go to the Wella Professionals web site and look at the education section for professional hairdressers and there you will find many courses you can download and the costs for each course.

:biggrin:

Hi guys Just wanted your opinion really.
I did my Boyfs mums hair a couple days before i went on hol.
I usually do 44/0 and 8/3 in foils but she felt too light so i just did 44/0, scattered In foils, rinsed and she dried it.
Seen her today she recons it went black!! But after a week of washing it was fine!?
Can this even happen? Her hairs not at all damaged, she has afew whites, natural base 3 or 4.
Its really bothered me cos i obv didnt see it so dont know if it really did! Lol.
This happened to anyone or shall i assume shes over exaggerating?..x sounds stupid but bugging me! Xx

Hi guys Just wanted your opinion really.
I did my Boyfs mums hair a couple days before i went on hol.
I usually do 44/0 and 8/3 in foils but she felt too light so i just did 44/0, scattered In foils, rinsed and she dried it.
Seen her today she recons it went black!! But after a week of washing it was fine!?
Can this even happen? Her hairs not at all damaged, she has afew whites, natural base 3 or 4.
Its really bothered me cos i obv didnt see it so dont know if it really did! Lol.
This happened to anyone or shall i assume shes over exaggerating?..x sounds stupid but bugging me! Xx

It might have gone darker cos u used 44/0 instead of 4/0. The double base can look darker an flatter on non resistant white hair. An it might feel darker as there was no 8 put through this time. I think she was probably exaggerating a bit about it bein black

It might have gone darker cos u used 44/0 instead of 4/0. The double base can look darker an flatter on non resistant white hair. An it might feel darker as there was no 8 put through this time. I think she was probably exaggerating a bit about it bein black

Thanks for replying!
Yeah I said are you sure it didnt just feel darker because you had more light in before. Ive always used to double base to ensure coverage but yes they do look abit darker don't they. Just wanted someone to agree make me feel better thanks :)
Maybe I will try 4/0 next time and make sure I dry it myself! X

Now shes said to my fella she wants to pay me extra for 'a better quality colour' !?? I'm fuming! And offended!! :-( x

Now shes said to my fella she wants to pay me extra for 'a better quality colour' !?? I'm fuming! And offended!! :-( x

I be pretty offended if someone said that to me let her pay u more An just use the same lol

Tbf even if it has gone darker dont stress because wella is vile so it will fade :) x

Tbf even if it has gone darker dont stress because wella is vile so it will fade :) x

Lol u have a real hatred for wella don't u.

Lol u have a real hatred for wella don't u.

Yeah...it's a cobweb covered range that's behind times but people use it because there scared of change

Try illuminia its beautiful she will love it

Yeah...it's a cobweb covered range that's behind times but people use it because there scared of change

I use it not coz I'm scared of change coz I can't use TIGI haha

And loreal is boring lol

I think its cos a lot of colleges use it, a lot of salons start with it thinking well everyone else is using it, never come across better colours so don't realise what they are missing out on... I've always hated wella.. Here here it won't last so don't worry lol.

Just tell her to wash it more with a crappy shampoo hehe.

Sorry Hun, but be glad its not one of the better ranges that hold on and you would be bleach bathing it back out. Lol.

It's like the course I did today girl used another range (not naming names but I class on the same lines as wella but never used so can't comment, its cheap so I expect a cheap colour) I wish I had taken a pic of both our blocks, as I used my colour house (joico) and the coverage and shine and healthy look just can't be compared when side by side to a quality range.

I like it as a range. I still want to try A few more of tigi.
I think wella is a really creative range and gives you a lot of flexibility for creativity. Don't get me wrong, tigi seems more creative and a lot more forward thinking. I like the fact u Can use 10/0 to lighten the depth up. An like the fact you don't have to carry as much stock.
Wella has to catch up a bit, but think they are making a bit more of a come back with illumina.

I like it as a range. I still want to try A few more of tigi.
I think wella is a really creative range and gives you a lot of flexibility for creativity. Don't get me wrong, tigi seems more creative and a lot more forward thinking. I like the fact u Can use 10/0 to lighten the depth up. An like the fact you don't have to carry as much stock.
Wella has to catch up a bit, but think they are making a bit more of a come back with illumina.

Never used illumina, but do you not find it fades and goes wishy washy really quick? With my colour house I can have people have just roots and not need the ends refreshing every time like I used to find with wella, but every 3 times or so instead... It's been years though but I haven't seen much change over the time lol.

Never used illumina, but do you not find it fades and goes wishy washy really quick? With my colour house I can have people have just roots and not need the ends refreshing every time like I used to find with wella, but every 3 times or so instead... It's been years though but I haven't seen much change over the time lol.

I don't find it fades. I refresh mine every 3 times or so too. I think it all depends on how you use the range. Wella has refreshing techniques to help it last longer when it's refreshed. Anti fade colour bath, koleston rinse, the usual comb through for just tone and then hase color touch Colorfresh and perfecton to refresh too.
Like any range I think it depends on how you use it.

Latest posts

Back