Wella thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! Lovely and cool! Left it on longer than I would of done if I was doing a client as I wanted to see how silvery it would go! Could of left it on longer but love it at the moment!

How long was it on for?

Left it on for 20 minutes kept visually checking it wouldnt of left it that long visually for just toning a client to get rid of the unwanted tones

Left it on for 20 minutes kept visually checking it wouldnt of left it that long visually for just toning a client to get rid of the unwanted tones

Did you get a pic?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    767.7 KB · Views: 196
Yes! Lovely and cool! Left it on longer than I would of done if I was doing a client as I wanted to see how silvery it would go! Could of left it on longer but love it at the moment!
What base are u?

Bumping this post again! I like to keep reading it on a night saves me having to search loads of pages for it :)

Can we make this a sticky?

Pretty please?

Can anyone recommend a copper.... not a red copper. But COPPER in colour touch that they liked? Around a 7 (sorry prob off subject to what youre discussing atm)

Can anyone recommend a copper.... not a red copper. But COPPER in colour touch that they liked? Around a 7 (sorry prob off subject to what youre discussing atm)

7/43?

Thanks. Im using wella in bits atm Just haven't got a shade chart so im getting confused with numbering etc now

Thanks. Im using wella in bits atm Just haven't got a shade chart so im getting confused with numbering etc now

I love illumina for coppers though. So natural.

He's right though. 7/43 is gorgeous and looks totally natural. I'm usualy 7/43 and 9/43. Right now i happen to be 7/35 and love it atm.

He's right though. 7/43 is gorgeous and looks totally natural. I'm usualy 7/43 and 9/43. Right now i happen to be 7/35 and love it atm.

Love that combo. 7/35 is such a juicy colour, only way i can describe it ahaha

Love that combo. 7/35 is such a juicy colour, only way i can describe it ahaha
I'd describe it a a more masculine red. I met a guy the other day who's natural color was about 7/35 so i liked it on him so much i had to have it on myself.

I'd describe it a a more masculine red. I met a guy the other day who's natural color was about 7/35 so i liked it on him so much i had to have it on myself.

5/35 is so nice and rich too

I look a fright that dark!

Latest posts

Back