We've got a house!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish you all the best in your new home. :hug:

I havent been following this thread but having had a tough few days at work I logged on to see this.
How lovely to hear some good news, your excitement and happiness shine through.I wish you all the very best in you new home.
Amanda x:)

Me too. I wish you all all the love and luck in the world with your new home and of course a very merry 1st christmas in your new home:hug:

Terri .... maybe you could tell us what furniture has been ruined,you never know,some geeks may have some things going spare to put you on :idea: xxx

Teri, how lovely to hear from you :hug:. Christmas has come early for you so lets hope you move in to your new home before the official date so that you can celebrate big time. Fab news x

Congratulations! Thats fab news, wishing you all the best xxx

Not been on for quite a while, but SOOOOOO happy to see your thread!! Delighted for you and your family :hug::hug:

I'm over the moon you have your new house, eventually......i honestly don't know how you have coped.

:hug:'s and Best Wishes for a brilliant Christmas and New Year.

What brilliant news.:hug:

Latest posts

Back