We've got a house!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri

Reaction score
Wot can I say, how long have we waited!!!

I got the call today, we have been allocated a 3 bed house.

Not just any old house though, we have fallen on our feet, thank God!

The house is in the country, it is a brand new development. The houses were not meant for social housing they were for private sale but were not selling so the Housing Association brought some.

We have a fully fitted kitchen (including s/s hob, oven and extractor), a huge lounge and conservatory, a garage, a massive bedroom for my eldest and a smaller one for littleun, they have their own bathroom. Then............... you go up another floor and we have the whole floor as our bedroom and it's en-suite.

I am soooooooooo happy!!!

We all are, we have no furniture as it's all gone mouldy and rusty in storage but so what!

Thought I'd share, Merry Xmas to all my lovely geeky friends, I should be back on here for good soon.

Oh! They want us to move in by Xmas!!

Teri :hug::hug:

Oh Teri, that is wonderful news :hug: I am so happy for you, you've had a terrible wait.

Wooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo :) :hug::hug:

That's fantastic news Teri, and just in time for Christmas too, I'm over the moon for you. Are you far from Eastbourne? I still think back to the years I live there.... :)

Seriously happy for you - you've waited a long time and had to put up with an awful lot.

Jackie
x

I'm so pleased for you, hell, its been a long time coming :hug:

It's been 18 months now :eek: but well worth it.

The house is in Chailey, if anyone knows it, it's rural so I'm gonna need to get my wellies out. x :lol:

Teri x:hug::hug:

Teri that is just fab, and I am sure it will be worth the wait to know that you have not just a house but a FAB house! (and I know this should be a blog, but with such great news I am sure we can make an exception as we have been following your story for so long xxx) :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sooooooooooooooo happy for you hunny,
they have certainly made you wait long enough so you deserve to be getting a nice one,
it sounds very grand :hug:

Teri that is just fab, and I am sure it will be worth the wait to know that you have not just a house but a FAB house! (and I know this should be a blog, but with such great news I am sure we can make an exception as we have been following your story for so long xxx) :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sorry!! Wasn't thinking!

Thankyou!!

Teri x:hug:

FANTASTIC!!!!

I'm so glad that things are finally looking up for you!!! I do hope that means we'll hear more of you!

Giant smoochies to you and the family, and a few hugs for good measure.

Missing you lots!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

What a lovely early Christmas present for you! :hug:

Chailey is lovely - I hope you will all be very happy there xx

How fantastic is that! Congratulations to all of you. After all this time its long over due for good news for you. Here's hoping you have a fantastic Christmas in your new home :hug::hug::hug:

Wow .... wonderful, wonderful news Teri.... sometimes things are worth waiting for and it sounds like your wait was not in vain... I hope you have a super happy Christmas in your lovely new abode.

:hug:

That's fantastic news, its about time they found you somewhere too! And in time for christmas.

Big hugs to you and your family :hug:

I wish you all the best in your new home. :hug:

Aww that's bloomin fantastic hun, when do you get the keys?
I bet you can't wait to get in there.:hug:

Brill news!! Good to hear from you hun xxx

Absolutely delighted for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG, i thought we'd never see this post !
how fantastic, what a christmas present for you all.
all that luxury accomodation will help to make up for the scabby places you have had to endure.
i'm ever so pleased for you.
happy christmas.:green:

Omg I am soooooooo happy for you hun I really am :hug:

Awwwwww , I am truly chuffed to bits :hug:

Attachments

• teri.jpg
    teri.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Back