What a difference a good L&P brush makes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JemmaB

Reaction score
I'd had my Cnd Size 10 brush, only for about a year but hadnt looked after it properly. I was starting to doubt myself when doing pink and whites where I hadnt previously.
So I decided to buy a new brush (same one) and oh my god what a difference! !!

I just had to share the following pic, its the best pink and whites I've done in a long time! :)

So this time im definitely looking after my brush ♥

If anyones struggling getting their points pointy Id look at the condition your brush is in because its made a huge difference to me. :p:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1375548714380.jpg
    1375548714380.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 549
They're perfect!! x

Thank you!

Oh wow! They are so good.

Do you do your white first or your pink? I'm only just starting to sculpt but finding it difficult to make a smile line with the white x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Beautiful nails .hopefully I will b able to do a set like this one day .....

Amazing! My dream!

Do you do your white first or your pink? I'm only just starting to sculpt but finding it difficult to make a smile line with the white x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I do my white first. Never could get the hang off doing the pink first
Oh and thank you for such nice comments ^.^

Beautiful! Xx

Wow amazing set,
I use nsi 8. I daren't do bigger, I want to as I place 3 beads on still and want to do 2. I see the nss bars do 1!!!!

How do you find it compared to an 8? And what'd your technique if you don't mind me asking Hun?

Wow amazing set,
I use nsi 8. I daren't do bigger, I want to as I place 3 beads on still and want to do 2. I see the nss bars do 1!!!!

How do you find it compared to an 8? And what'd your technique if you don't mind me asking Hun?

I do 3 beads I just find they flatten and blend into the nails easier with no 10, if that makes sense lol x

This set is gorgeous! I want you too do mine! Xx

wow, these are lovely!

So beautiful. Just starting out with enhancements- showed these two my friends after doing her a set- suddenly they looked very shoddy haha! Gorgeous! Making me want a new brush the one in my college kit is a bit big and getting tatty from making lots of messy beads :-/

I didnt expect such nice comments!
I love my Cnd 10 one Id forgotten how pointy it goes lol
My old one had been in acetone at some point so it was really dry and wouldn't go to a point anymore

You've done a gorgeous job there I would know those were CND nails done by a CND technician anywhere. They just stand apart from all the rest. They have, 'the look'. You know what I mean?

You've done a gorgeous job there I would know those were CND nails done by a CND technician anywhere. They just stand apart from all the rest.

:eek: Geeg you've made my day

:eek: Geeg you've made my day

So glad ... I know this sounds conceited, but When I can look at a set of nails and say they look like my work ... Then I know that person has made it!! You are now officially a member of my club of, 'made its'!! :hug:

Simply gorgeous! I am still on an 8 brush but am planning to buy the 10 as suggested by Geeg. After seeing these little beauties and the fact you said you can flatten down better has made me want the 10 now! Lol! Oh god I so want my work to be as good as that. Xx

Latest posts

Back