What a difference a good L&P brush makes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely gorgeous!

Very nice indeed.

Simply gorgeous! I am still on an 8 brush but am planning to buy the 10 as suggested by Geeg. After seeing these little beauties and the fact you said you can flatten down better has made me want the 10 now! Lol! Oh god I so want my work to be as good as that. Xx

I also use a size 8... I worry that if i use a bigger brush my beads will be too big and end up getting product on the cuticle area and nail wall. Is the size 10 brush really better to use? Does anyone have problems with it? Also these nails look fantastic... I still can't sculpt white tips but wish I could. Any tips on perfecting this... apart from the obvious 'practice, practice, practice' xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Gorgeous!!! Are these tips or sculpt? Xx

I also use a size 8... I worry that if i use a bigger brush my beads will be too big and end up getting product on the cuticle area and nail wall. Is the size 10 brush really better to use? Does anyone have problems with it? Also these nails look fantastic... I still can't sculpt white tips but wish I could. Any tips on perfecting this... apart from the obvious 'practice, practice, practice' xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek mobile app
To be honest I cant remember the bead size compared to #8 but its not too big in anycase.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

To be honest I cant remember the bead size compared to #8 but its not too big in anycase.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app
You can make the smallest beads imaginable even with a large brush.

Latest posts

Back