What A Stressful 2 Days Ive Had

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HANG IN THERE! :)

CAZ XXX

Peter Pan said:
hahahahah - i look 112 today........

my daughter was at it again last night - all was fine till 7pm then bam...contractions again till 12pm, bless her, she looked exhausted, everything STOPPED AGAIN. as you can imagine, i didnt get much sleep last night, so am starting to look abit worse for wear, hopefully ill be able to put some pics up by monday.

anyway thats where we at for the time being, will keep you all posted

caz3 said:
HANG IN THERE! :)

CAZ XXX

ill be hanging from the bloody ceiling before the weekend is over i think

well maybe i JUST MIGHT get the pics up by monday, my daughter had a show about 30 mins ago

SO FINGERS CROSSED:)

ooooh... it sounds like things have started then Glynis, fingers crossed for you all that you have some good news to share this weekend. It's so tiring for you, try to rest as much as you can, yes I know it's easier said than done but please try ;)
:hug: x

Hope it all goes well for you all Glynis, I can't wait till my daughter asks me to be there when she gives birth (she's 3)!!

Hoping everything goes well for you all tonight.xxx

since monday - we have found out that my daughter has Group B Strep (which apparently can kill an unborn child). im now on overload with everything thats gone on this week. daughter has to have IV from the start of labour and if she doesnt get enough IV antibiotics into her then jack has to have an IV also, otherwise this strep thing could kill him, im at my wits end now, and dont know how im going to cope if anything happens to either of them. im gonna need alot of support from all my geeks to get thro this one

im filling up now at the thought of it so ill leave it at that

Aw hunny remember we are all here for you.
Im sure everything will be fine.
Thinking of you all and wishing you lots of love xxx

Peter Pan said:
since monday - we have found out that my daughter has Group B Strep (which apparently can kill an unborn child).

My doctor told me I have the same thing (Group B Strep) he said that all they have to do is put antibiotics in my IV when I go into labor, it can be harmful, but all will be fine for your daughter and the baby as they caught it in plenty enough time...don't worry, although I know it's easier said than done.

I took my mom through the same thing when my first was born, however I went into labor at 7 months and my cervix dilated 1cm. They put me on meds to stop the early labor, but when they took me off a month later, we were running back and forth to the hospital, so much that when I finally did go into labor for real, she wouldn't budge, until I had thouroughly convinced her I was really, really, really in real labor for real...

Try to get you some rest all will be fine...If I can find the flyer about the strep it i will pm what it says to you.

Ms.Matrix said:
My doctor told me I have the same thing (Group B Strep) he said that all they have to do is put antibiotics in my IV when I go into labor, it can be harmful, but all will be fine for your daughter and the baby as they caught it in plenty enough time...don't worry, although I know it's easier said than done.

I took my mom through the same thing when my first was born, however I went into labor at 7 months and my cervix dilated 1cm. They put me on meds to stop the early labor, but when they took me off a month later, we were running back and forth to the hospital, so much that when I finally did go into labor for real, she wouldn't budge, until I had thouroughly convinced her I was really, really, really in real labor for real...

Try to get you some rest all will be fine...If I can find the flyer about the strep it i will pm what it says to you.

thanks for that - i feel abit more reassured now
THANKS AGAIN

Please God, the next time you come on this board, you'll beautiful little grandson will be here all happy and healthy. xxx

Kimmi Rocks said:
Please God, the next time you come on this board, you'll beautiful little grandson will be here all happy and healthy. xxx

thanks kimmi.

ive just spoken to my daughter, nothing is happening, so maybe just MAYBE ill get some sleep tonight :)

Latest posts

Back