What am I doing wrong?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sian1987

Reaction score
hi i passed my nail course in nov 09, i use young nails acrylic powder an liquid but they only last up to ten days pls help thanks

i had a problem with lifting hun & went over my prep of the nail & now i'm doing infils/rebalance instead of a new set everytime, the tutorial on here about prep helped me out hth x

just dont no wot im doing wrong ? it takes me about an hour to do a set but only charging £10 as not confident they will stay on ? any tips any one pls ?

Hi hon,

Dont get despondent, the best thing to do imo, would be to get in contact with your educator and perhaps arrange a workshop or one on one session where you can go over what you are doing and they can help you and advise you on identifying what the problem is and how to cure it!
You will feel much more confident for it and be happier once you know where the problem lies and how to correct it! :wink2:

Angie....X

hi i passed my nail course in nov 09, i use young nails acrylic powder an liquid but they only last up to ten days pls help thanks

did you train with young nails hun?

Jodie x x

You can easily log onto their web site Young Nails, as they have video tutorials regarding all aspects

OK! If it is only taking you an hour to put the nails on then I would suggest that you are not doing your prep properly. No offence intended my darling but this is such a fast time that there is no way in the world that your prep is being done properly. Having said that it is very fixable!! Have a look at the Young Nails tutorials on Youtube or on their website, they will give you a good idea of what you are missing. Are you using 2 coats of Bond? This will make them stay on as long as you have removed all non living tissue from the nail plate and any grease or dust first. Keep us informed of how you are getting on! :D:

hi thank you for replying i prep and put a coat of primer on then apply tip then another coat of primer before l&p?

hi no i didnt train with them ?

Latest posts

Back