What are the most popular calgel coloured gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat.wri

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am wanting to buy some more calgel coloured gels- just wondering what everyone else finds popular- Ive got a few reds- but would like a varied range- whats your favourite?

Thanks K

I get a lot of 43's. Probably because my clients are mainly older conservative people.

It's a nice colour, but....

Why doesn't anyone ever want Pearl Blue?! I'm the only one using it! :(

My clients are loving numbers 18 and 35 at the mo. 35 has got a bit of glitter in it so its a bit of an alternative to for the clients that love 31. I also find no 7 and 54 popular.

35,53,31 cga34s cool maroon,cga37s very pink,black,48,45,17,20...i wouldn't bother with 40 everyone always goes yuck and although i have blues and purplesetc only one of my clients hasthe more funky colours.

black, 31, 20, 10, 17, 48 37,26 if I have a particular colour on, its quite funny, but they then request what im wearing, have to say my most popular is always french. I have a couple of 82 year old clients who always stick to 37 and 04. xx

thanks for your replies ladies, going to give calgel a ring this week to order some more

I get a lot of 43's. Probably because my clients are mainly older conservative people.

It's a nice colour, but....

Why doesn't anyone ever want Pearl Blue?! I'm the only one using it! :(

i got 8 new colours last week and that pearl blue was one of them, its stunning :green:

I find 43 very popular with 01 for french also how about getting a sparkley one? i have diamond which you can either put over the top of the colours you have (therefore immediatly doubling your colours) or i personally think diamond looks lovely in a small line along the smile line of french.
As summer is coming soon 14, 05, 08 & 19 are good... dont look at the chart they are really different.
also 07 is quite popular all year round and the pinky one is nice i think its 37 is very similar to 04 and 52 just more matt and 04 has a sparkle if that makes sense?

My older clients liked 03 (peachy pink)
31, and 37 were the two top colours. (Burgundy and pink)

hth xx

Latest posts

Back