What are you giving your other half for Chistmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prionace

Akzentz Geek
Reaction score
Like last year i was curious what is everyone giving to their spouses/boyfriends.

I've bought my boyfiend his present very early this year, a mini hi-fi for him to have in his office at home.

So, what about you?

after watching ima celebrity...im gettin him a skydive...bit pricey but it's his bday on new years day too so it'll do for both...cant wait to see his face when he wakes up to that..haha

hi, i bought my hubby a leather jacket! he's wanted one for ages. its his bday in jan so goodness knows what i will get him then!
xx

Im getting some tickets to the theatre... probably a musical, his family used to go to london and spend the day enjoying food and entertainment, i thought id try and give him some of that,... only with me instead of them...

wendyrose said:
after watching ima celebrity...im gettin him a skydive...bit pricey but it's his bday on new years day too so it'll do for both...cant wait to see his face when he wakes up to that..haha

I had exactly the same plan - but I will check his life insurance first!!:biggrin:

sugar x

I'm going to get my hubby a new mobile, he's been after a decent flip-phone for a while now, also a few bits and bobs like choccies too.

My hubby wants a new watch. Wer'e off to Dublin for a boozy weekend next week so might be able to get a designer watch at the airport for a few less pennies. Other than that probably the usual socks, smellies etc. etc.

I last brought my hubby a mg (car) last year for his birthday and xmas so i think this year my hubby will just have to have me.. what more could a hubby ask for lol ha ha ha:)

Well I have only been with mine for a couple of months and haven't got a clue what to buy!

Any suggestions?

I know he is buying me diamonds of some sort (found out by accident) but don't know what.

I don't want to spend little and he splash out.

Any advice?

We've agreed to only spend about £50 max on each other this year.... Most of our money will go on the kids and to be honest there's not much that either of us needs....:o

Haven't got a clue what the £50 will go on yet mind you..... It was only his birthday 2 weeks ago!!

Absolutely nothing.After paying out for the kids there is nothing left forus lol. But i ahve got a birthday in January and god forbid if he forgets that lol
x

scattyfox said:
Absolutely nothing.After paying out for the kids there is nothing left forus lol. But i ahve got a birthday in January and god forbid if he forgets that lol
x

Yep we are the same lucia Dont buy at xmas for each other.

Lellipop said:
Yep we are the same lucia Dont buy at xmas for each other.
me neither with 3 boys to pay for...totally skint now

Im a bit stumpted as what to buy. My fella did ask for a psp, so maybe, just maybe, if hes a good boy, i'll get him one of those!

New wedding rings....we binned the old ones....long story!

Not a lot as Im skint!

Probably a PS2 game, CD, book and a jumper/trousers.

Penicillin....well what else do you give a guy who has got everything...lol. I'm only joking. I havent even thought that far ahead yet. I'm the same every year, everything last minute.
David

It's our 5th anniversary on xmas day so have got him a few bits n bobs - three Greenday picture vinyls, framed, a portrait of his dog (who is sadly dying), some new flesh tunnels for his ear piercings, and one of those 'tea for one' sets with the pot that goes on top of the mug, because he likes tea and I don't :)
Oh, and a mini pedicure kit for his hobbit feet!!

Get the feeling he has only got me nonsensy stuff though, so am a bit miffed - that H Samuel's print out I left on his windscreen didn't work! :D

im buying my huby a flat screen monitor, he got me one for my birthday and now he wants one. x

Latest posts

Back