What are you giving your other half for Chistmas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my other half wants:
new trainers £80
new coat £90
a motobike licence (don know how much)
i dont know which one to get him

Sam, what are you going to get me babe??? :Look_left :cool:

i am saving for a trip next year so he is just going to have a pair of leather timberland slippers.

Nails At Last.:o :o

nope dont buy him bugger all either !!

It just MAKES our day watchin minx open her prezzies....actually tell a lie i will buy him a bottle of Glenmorangie and i will get......a box of ferrero rocher and robbies new cd ! I BET

Ambx

After my hubby hinting to me left right and centre, I'm getting him the latest tom tom,satelite navigation system in case you were wondering.We are going to Holland for the new year and every time we go there he fusses about not knowing which route to take....peace on the motorway from now on...hoorah!

I HATE buying John presents, he is sooo hard to buy for!! He works all the time so has no time for hobbys etc. So....I have used my brain this year!!! I've had some pro photo's taken of me, a little reminder of what his gf looks like (I barely see him cos of his stupid shifts). I had my heart set on this awesome pop art style painting of Yoda frm Star Wars, only the guy that does 'em sold his last one. Then I thought "Errm Layla, you have an A Level in Art for a reason" so I have painted it myself and it does look pretty damn cool!!

I've also got him a leather jacket - me and his mum went halves on it, there's a ps2 game he wants (I want it really badly so I'm buying it so I can steal it!!), and the Little Britain Boxset! The other 3 things he wants his parents are geting!

That's another year done and dusted phew!

Fingertips ND said:
Well I have only been with mine for a couple of months and haven't got a clue what to buy!

Any suggestions?

I know he is buying me diamonds of some sort (found out by accident) but don't know what.

I don't want to spend little and he splash out.

Any advice?

You lucky lucky girl! this guy sounds better everytime you post about him! I think he's for keeps hun. Im really happy for ya x x x

Fingertips, if you don't want to spend a lot go for originality. i've bought my fella in the past a signed framed photo of thierry (he didn't open it all day because he thought it was a boring picture) and i've bought him... this is the best one... a characature (spelling?) of him and his two kids. (i heard him moaning he didn't have a photo of all 3 of them together) i stole some photo's and took them to a cartoonist (yellow pages!), he asked me what they all like to do together etc etc. when i got the picture back i could not have asked for more, the three of them all in arsenal kit! the cartoon had every last detail right down to a T. he loved it and went round showing all his mates and family.

For his 40th i bought him a watch. it cost me 90 and looked like it was worth 300, it was a real classic chunky mans watch and i haven't seen one better since. it was by dkny.

I know but it is so hard to buy something for someone when you haven't been with them long.

Pictures are a bit personal and as he works long hours he hasn't got any hobbies!

holliejayne said:
You lucky lucky girl! this guy sounds better everytime you post about him! I think he's for keeps hun. Im really happy for ya x x x

Thanks hunny!

Maybe things will work out and maybe they won't.

I'm not rushing or getting my hopes up - the last one started like this (minus the flowers) and ended up with me getting slapped about!

dids said:
My hubby wants a new watch. Wer'e off to Dublin for a boozy weekend next week so might be able to get a designer watch at the airport for a few less pennies. Other than that probably the usual socks, smellies etc. etc.

have fun in dublin :lick:, hope ya brought ur life savings..lol

got my hubby nice deep sauce pan last year so he could cook me a decent poached egg:) think i'll get him a new wok so he can cook me a nice stir fry!! claire k xxx

Fingertips ND said:
I know but it is so hard to buy something for someone when you haven't been with them long.

Pictures are a bit personal and as he works long hours he hasn't got any hobbies!

The dkny watch was the first pressie i bought him and i hadn't been with him long.

He already has one!

His ex bought it him and it is engraved - he always wears it!

Fingertips ND said:
He already has one!

His ex bought it him and it is engraved - he always wears it!

Well, its about time he had a new one then!!! EX!!!! what is he like!

Yeah but it is a nice and expensive watch - I wouldn't stop wearing it just because i'm not with that person anymore!

Fingertips ND said:
Thanks hunny!

Maybe things will work out and maybe they won't.

I'm not rushing or getting my hopes up - the last one started like this (minus the flowers) and ended up with me getting slapped about!

Well he sounds lovely so I hope it turns out ok! x x

I expect some of you will of heard of it but there is a site called http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/
That does good gadgets and things like that. My favourite is the 'all men are bastards' knife block:
kniblo_lg.jpg

But I think this is more for me than any man obviously!!

holliejayne said:
Well he sounds lovely so I hope it turns out ok! x x

I expect some of you will of heard of it but there is a site called http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/
That does good gadgets and things like that. My favourite is the 'all men are bastards' knife block:

But I think this is more for me than any man obviously!!

I luvvvreee that website!!! i love all the funky products they sell!

x

my partner is going to recieve from santa some tickets for the rat pack and a night in london.

bless him.xxx

with three rowdy lads to pay for and forking out for two psps im skint this year
Ive brought my darling hubby a pair of rockport boots this year as his rockports are now getting a bit manky and in need of new ones and at £140 a pair thats all he is bloody getting :eek:
hugs to you all
Debbie x

Latest posts

Back