What are you planning on getting your partners for Valentine's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not into valentines, my OH is as romantic as a wet mop! It's my bday too in march and he's taking Vegas so I can't complain! I don't want chocolates we still have a draw full after Xmas but flowers would be nice
As I buy my own. He has everything so I'm not going buy more crap to put on top of the wardrobe lol xxx

Gosh, is it Christmas again already:eek:

A bottle of bubbly and a night in for us xoxox

A card and some chocs bottle of red wine and he's all mine!!!!
No he is up to something his phone hasent stopped blipping blinging,think he will take me away for a couple of nights as he knows I need it....I hope anyway lol.
Let you all no.
Hope some geeks get a ring thay can show us.....am still waiting:(

i'm working late night on valentines day so we will probably order a take away but were not really into valentines day

told my boyfriend i didn't want to do anything, i'll just cook a nice meal and get drunk lol

its his birthday on monday and thats enough stress for me let alone valentines aswell!

What do you all get your men for valentines? I am clueless!

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you all get your men for valentines? I am clueless!

No idea Hun, still have no idea myself so I'm just paying for his food shop haha :) x

Ok change of plan, we're having a 'late' Valentines due to money being short so I'm just going to get him a nice card & put 2 strips of Photobooth style photos in it, a nice cute one of his wallet... & one for his bedside table uh huh ;) He loves little things like that so I'm sure he will appreciate! Looking forward to having a night in with a bottle or 2 of wine! WOOOHOO

Why buy him something, do something together instead?!

I'm planning to surpirise him with a day out and to go to London Zoo (more my thing) in the morning and then the British Music Experience (his thing) in the afternoon with a 3 course meal made by me with all his favourite dishes of mine.

Doing something together, building memories and having fun together is better than presents, especially just after Christmas!

This instead of buying him a gift, I'm going to cook my other half his favourite meal of roast chicken with all the trimmings :)

I've bought my other half 50 Sheds of Grey book, looks really funny!

We'll give each other cards with a note inside, then we'll have a romantic meal once the kids are in bed!

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using SalonGeek

Skincare. I'm SO predictable!:zzz:

Just ordered my hubby a Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee machine :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Die Hard 5 at the Odeon... Premiere seats :)

I know my hubby's planned something because he's told me to pack an overnight bag, and we leaving after work on Friday!

It's our first valentines after getting married.

I'm thinking of buying him a nice red jumper and silky boxer with a bottle of bubbly.

I know my hubby's planned something because he's told me to pack an overnight bag, and we leaving after work on Friday!

It's our first valentines after getting married.

I'm thinking of buying him a nice red jumper and silky boxer with a bottle of bubbly.

When did u get married 411? Its our first as a married couple too, we got married in june.
Im hoping for a onesie, a dressing gown and anything from Lush :)

When did u get married 411? Its our first as a married couple too, we got married in june.
Im hoping for a onesie, a dressing gown and anything from Lush :)

Hi we got married in August last year!

No idea what he's getting but for me going away is enough don't really want anything else. 😃

Nothing - don't agree with it! When we met he said that he was so glad I didn't do Valentines. We tell each other we love each other every day and do nice things year round - as it should be!

Latest posts

Back