What are your top secret beauty tips!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladies you all ready have it already and its a shame "you just dont know it"..no need to spend all your hard earned cash on potions and lotions.

Beutification from the perspective of the eyes of the beholder comes from within...a nice smile..maybe a certain juggle as you walk..a nice personality and someone who is intelligent,attentive,caring bla bla bla.

ok so agreed a bit of lippy can certainly give that extra wow factor (Forgive the pun)

I do many shows around Europe and as I walk through the wide isles packed with ladies all pushing by..all I see is a mass of exactly the same person but just multiplied...bottle blonde,hipsters,a T shirt thats to small for her overweight chewing gum..sorry ladies this is a generliosation and no means specific and us guy's certainly arent any better.

So there is this huge mass of females in one spot and the ones that truly stand out (except for my wife of course)are those with a nautral radiant look ...maybe a red head,an overweight lady or an older lady that somehow just shines her inner radince outwards and gives you a little smile as she walks past...fantastic and just makes you want to go over to her and give her a big:Kissing:
For those without personality there is of course always the paper bag option :lol:

but dont worry whichever catogory you fit into there is always someone else who wants to give you a big :hug:
Uuuuummmm, you did say your married didnt you!
What a nice thing to say Collin!
xx:hug:

My number one beauty tip is Spray tan (also spray tan in a can for home use)over top of your makeup instead of a powder bronzer. Gives a beautiful dewy radiant look and makes teeth and eyes ultra white

For the tan to last longer you should spray under your makeup, otherwise it acts a barrier to the tan and could even cause a streaky eneven finish when it has developed.

Uuuuummmm, you did say your married didnt you!
What a nice thing to say Collin!
xx:hug:

Did I mention I can also cook :lol::lol::lol:

my top three are

astral body cream
maybelline mascara
dove soap

but i swear by a good healthy diet, drinking lots of water and getting lots of sleep

my tip is,,
copious amounts of red wine, and then another glass of red wine to finish off with!!

ps , dont forget to start the routine off with a small glass of red wine, before the copious amounts
hth x

pps dont forget , this needs to be done daily, its no good just doing it once or twice a week,
daily!!!

pps dont forget , this needs to be done daily, its no good just doing it once or twice a week,
daily!!!

will Ribena do ...?? i don't like red wine...:lol:

will Ribena do ...?? i don't like red wine...:lol:

no angie sorry, it has to be wine,
and when you think about it wine is made from grapes, grapes are a fruit, fruit is good for you!!!!

drink up!!!:hug:

Did I mention I can also cook :lol::lol::lol:
No you didnt Collin, but like Ange said, if that is your chest in your avatar, you're all ours!!!!!

xxxxx:hug:

p.s Im not a red wine fan, so I find that Cherry Lambrini suffices!! :lol::lol::lol:

daily!!!

This beautifcation routine certainly works for me..I somehow manage to do this on a daily basis without fail or reminder :lol:.

I might still be considered as ugly as my boxer dog :cry: but then again..hick...do I care!!! ...love the taste,texture,packeaging and side effects!!!..beats any cream available at Boots.

yeah but is that YOUR chest in your avatar pic.....??? :lol:

Blimey you guy's want it all hey...good food as well as a hunk :Grope:

Latest posts

Back