What brand do you use for acrylics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CUTEicles

Reaction score
I'm starting out with my acrylic nails business and trying to settle on a good quality brand of liquid and powder that will hold well. What brand do you use and how have you found it with your clients?xxxx

I'm an NSI attraction girl. Who did you train with x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Yep I'm a NSI girl to but I am also doing the CND conversion course in a few weeks

CND all the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NFU.Oh and Astonishing nails. ))

CND all the way

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

I use EzFlow. NSI didn't work well for me. Nubar is good I use that too.
Eco is a new one I use.

I am thinking of doing a conversion course with CND in a few months.

I trained with Nsi then used niao for a while (would not recommend at all) then I converted to cnd. CND are the best I've used so far :)

I'm a NSI Attraction girl through and through:)

If you do a search in the forum, you will find heaps of threads about this exact subject.

Last edited:
NSI :) trained with them and never used anything else xx

Im a NSI girl too fab products x

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

I use Young Nails. Love the product and the company!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

i currently use crystal nails as my core products. I have recently tried Nail Artists which is amazing to work with but really expensive to get....a little bit like Odyssey Nail Systems....amazing product but just cant get it here at the moment:(
I think you will get many recommendations for alot of different products....get some samples in and try them for yourself before you decide on one xxx

Iv been trained using NSI Attraction and haven't used anything else but Iv had no complaints from it and I think it's a nice product to use :) Can't say for certain it's the best I have used as I haven't tried anything else.
Like an above post says get a few samples and see which you're happy with :D
Good luck!
Xxx

i'm another NSI girl :biggrin:

CND trained 9 years ago and would never dream of using anything else! :)

I and some others here use Harmony Fusion acrylic system, love it:)

Ditto! Not to mention Greg Salo :wink2:

I love Greg!! I love watching his videos! Very informative and entertaining! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back