What can I add to my website?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JemmaB

Reaction score
Ive just made my website JEMMA BAILEY BEAUTY - Home
Its looking a bit boring though.. what can i add to it, how can i improve it?

buy a domain name and pay to get rid of the weebly advertising.

Hi Jemma, more pics of your work would be good to show clients the variety of work you can do and your expertise :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi well done on your website ...just a little something I noticed in your headings you have 3 N's in tanning you have spelt it Tannning .....and on your eye package you have put ting instead of tint .....I'm not criticising just thought you'd like to know ....

Not sure if it's because I'm on my phone it shows differently but it's got the 'Hello Gemma introduction twice underneath each other (if this makes sense)

Hi well done on your website ...just a little something I noticed in your headings you have 3 N's in tanning you have spelt it Tannning .....and on your eye package you have put ting instead of tint .....I'm not criticising just thought you'd like to know ....

No thanks for letting me know I needed another pair of eyes checking it

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Not sure if it's because I'm on my phone it shows differently but it's got the 'Hello Gemma introduction twice underneath each other (if this makes sense)

Hmm ill investigate. .

Hi Jemma, I really like the layout, can you tell me which weebly template you used please :)

Hi Jemma, I really like the layout, can you tell me which weebly template you used please :)

Thank you! I really aren't sure it was a really basic one and I added a lot of my own things

Hi,

I think it looks good, especially with the product / company logos at the bottom - can you tell me, did you go directly to them and ask them to email you the logos as I am looking to do this on my new website.

Thanks

Carly x

I think your website looks great.. clean and simplistic is better than having it cluttered with too much text or too many pictures.. I also like the logo's at the bottom it looks professional. You should consider adding an opt in form to your website, this allows visitors to your website to be contacted by email from you. A very effective form of marketing. You could offer a discount on their first visit in exchange for their email address. If you want more info give me a wee message.. well done though!

Latest posts

Back