What chair do you have for your clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Linz

Reaction score
I am really struggling with what chair to get for my client. I'm looking for something that will match the deco of the salon (brown & cream) and so far most of the chair's that i've seen are black computer table chairs but i'm not sure how they would look in the salon.

I would prefer something low budget to start off with, then upgrade to a more expensive one at a later date.

So what do you have in your salon? any links/photo's would be appreciated.

I dont have this...but saw it yesterday in B&Q, a directors chair with hollywood stars on it...it looked fab...im going in this week to get a couple:)

Strange I have no problem at all with mine ..I think there really comfortable, so do my clients xx

I have two, matching, very old, wooden chairs.

One of them was my grandmothers (she would have been 120 this year) and the other was my aunts mothers chair (she would have been about the same age). I told you they were old!

For now, they'll do. My clients love the history.

Kathleen

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband made my chair, (I know you're all thinking show off and wish you could sink your stiletto nails in me loooooool, only joking), it has a high back and a nice soft spongy seat. When I get round to it I will take a picture and post it on my profile, I know this may not help much but sorry :hug:

I am really struggling with what chair to get for my client. I'm looking for something that will match the deco of the salon (brown & cream) and so far most of the chair's that i've seen are black computer table chairs but i'm not sure how they would look in the salon.

I would prefer something low budget to start off with, then upgrade to a more expensive one at a later date.

So what do you have in your salon? any links/photo's would be appreciated.

I struggled to find a chair that matched my decor and would be comfortable, so I am using one of the plastic chairs from my outdoor dining suite. I have a padded cushion on it and a throw rug over it in a colour that does match. The chair can't even be seen and everyone says its lovely and relaxing to sit in. Looks top dollar
Cheers
Karen

Hi,

I have 2 white swivel chair's on castor's, I got them from a salon furniture
shop of ebay, they look great and the colour I wanted!!

Ikea chairs are great - and you can change the colour of them to suit!

Latest posts

Back