What colour of bedroom?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitality

Reaction score
Hi I am moving into a brand new apartment in a few weeks its very luxurious compared to what I am used to. Because it it rented it would be easier not to paint and put wall paper up. The walls are white and I am stuck on what colour of accessories to go with that for a girly bedroom. I am not sure about pink or lilac but am open to any suggestions:)

I wish you lots of happiness in your new home x

I love the teal colour that is in style just now. My bedroom is mainly white and I have teal and aqua tones to add some colour. It is perfect for a bedroom. Very elegant and calming.

I also got a new light shade that is covered in teal crystals and gives the most gorgeous, sparkly light on the ceiling.

We've just spent the entire weekend painting the lounge, we went for cream walls and we have 3 wall to ceiling alcoves which we painted a really scrummy aubergine/purple, would be just as lovely in a bedroom. ;)

My daughter chose chocolate & a limey pale green for her bedroom, not my cup of tea, I tried to convince her to go for a white & teal combination but she wouldn't budge! Blooming kids! ;0)

Congrats on the new place! Hope you'll be very happy there!! :)

Thanks for your help, I just googled some examples of these colours and looks very elegant and modern:)

Latest posts

Back