What Comedians/Comedy shows do you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tars

Reaction score
Morning All !

I'm very pleased with myself as I've just purchased tickets for Alan Carr's Stand Up Tour!
So I was wondering who makes you Geeks laugh and who really doesn't?!!!
I love Lee Evans, he's soooo funny live and has to be my favorite. I have also seen Jack Dee and Frank Skinner on Tour and they were very funny too!
As for TV shows, I love Little Britain, Friday Night Project, Titty Bang Bang, Nighty Night and am still a huge Friends fan!
My Husband dragged me to see Jim Davidson and lets just say I won't be first in the queue for his next tour!
I have done a search and hope this thread hasn't been done before!

I love
The mighty boosh
green wing
the IT crowd
and scrubs.

I love comedy, anyone that knows me knows that I amalways laughing.

Right, I really used to like the show on Trouble called one on one...it faded slightly towards the end though. Kings and Queens of comedy is good, King of Queens, Frasier, Friends, Little miss Joslyn. Yes ...Jack Dee and Lee Evans are funny also.

I love Billy Connolly, that man cracks me up!

I'm also into Black Books, Green Wing, pretty much all british comedy.

Oh yeah, Eddie Murphy's old shows were good aswell. :lol:

I love Billy Connolly, that man cracks me up!

I'm also into Black Books, Green Wing, pretty much all british comedy.

Oh yeah, Eddie Murphy's old shows were good aswell. :lol:

Oh yeh I forgot Billy Connolly and Catherine Tate!

i love little britain, friends, peter kay, simpsons, and used to LOVE the royle family. Also quite like 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps.

My faves are The Office, Billy Connoly (well I am Scottish) Will and Grace and Friends. I also enjoy watching classic British comedies like Fawlty Towers, Blackadder and Only Fools and Horses.

I love Jim Davidson, have seen him live THREE times!! He picked on me in the audience once cos we were in the front row and was taking the mick, saying I needed a lawn mower to do my bikini line!! (as he does):eek: I was soooo embarrassed but yu cant take things like that to heart!
When he stole my camera from me and took a pic behind the curtain off himself.., trying to insinuate that it was a rude pic etc.. and I swung it round on him, and said that my lense didnt have a zoom.. audience in histerics again... it was great fun.:lol:

I also like observational humour, like Peter Kay, and Alan Davies, he can crack me up.
I like Bill Conolly too, and programmes like only fools and horses, friends, little britain, 2 pints of larger and a packet of crisps and the Royale Family.
BF likes all the same stuff too which is handy! LOL :green:

I love Jim Davidson, have seen him live THREE times!! He picked on me in the audience once cos we were in the front row and was taking the mick, saying I needed a lawn mower to do my bikini line!! (as he does):eek: I was soooo embarrassed but yu cant take things like that to heart!
When he stole my camera from me and took a pic behind the curtain off himself.., trying to insinuate that it was a rude pic etc.. and I swung it round on him, and said that my lense didnt have a zoom.. audience in histerics again... it was great fun.:lol:

I also like observational humour, like Peter Kay, and Alan Davies, he can crack me up.
I like Bill Conolly too, and programmes like only fools and horses, friends, little britain, 2 pints of larger and a packet of crisps and the Royale Family.
BF likes all the same stuff too which is handy! LOL :green:

My Hubby loves him! I just found him a little dated and although he did bring several smiles to my face my idea of funny is when you laugh soooo hard you can't breathe or nearly pee your pants, which is easy when you've had two children! :lol:

Peter kay, eddie murphy, the big yin,only fools, royal family, and do you remember rab c nesbitt? to name a few. But my favorite has to be SHAMELESS. My bloke likes chubby brown and he's been to see him twice.My dad knew him years ago before he was famous when we lived in middlesbrough.I don't like little britain at all.

I love...love...love watching stand up comedy & me n my hubby have seen quite a few;
Eddie Izzard, Lee Evans, Ross Noble, Jimmy Carr, Dave Spikey Peter Kay, Paddy McGuiness & Ed Burnes.
I have to say my Fave was Ross Noble, he isn't the most famous but he's on his way! We have seen him twice now and we've got front row tickets for his next tour!

If you like your comedy random then check out his DVD's!

Never heard of him!I'll have to check him out.

i went to see Lee Evans at Bornemouth last year . he was excellent. had me in stitches all the way through ... man does he sweat !!!!!! . he is my favourite commedian and im going to see him next time he is on tour :green: :green:

I love...love...love watching stand up comedy & me n my hubby have seen quite a few;
Eddie Izzard, Lee Evans, Ross Noble, Jimmy Carr, Dave Spikey Peter Kay, Paddy McGuiness & Ed Burnes.
I have to say my Fave was Ross Noble, he isn't the most famous but he's on his way! We have seen him twice now and we've got front row tickets for his next tour!

If you like your comedy random then check out his DVD's!

I've seen tickets for him as I was searching hard for Alan Carr!
Might be worth purchasing a ticket?!

Never heard of him!I'll have to check him out.

I've seen tickets for him as I was searching hard for Alan Carr!
Might be worth purchasing a ticket?!

He has been on Jack Dee live at the Apollo & he's been on the radio for a while now. His material is very random! Similar type of thinking to Bill Bailey. Very little of Ross' material is scripted, I would say approx 70% is original & unplanned!
Definatly worth seeing live! and definatly worth getting hold of one of his DVD's.
He has a fixation on; monkeys, tramps, angel delight, voles just to name a few.
Here's his website; http://www.rossnoble.co.uk

He has been on Jack Dee live at the Apollo & he's been on the radio for a while now. His material is very random! Similar type of thinking to Bill Bailey. Very little of Ross' material is scripted, I would say approx 70% is original & unplanned!
Definatly worth seeing live! and definatly worth getting hold of one of his DVD's.
He has a fixation on; monkeys, tramps, angel delight, voles just to name a few.
Here's his website; http://www.rossnoble.co.uk

Monkeys and tramps! I'm laughing already!

OOOh I forgot Eddie Murphy, He is fantastic. His RAW stand up video from the '80's is best. :lol:

Yea i like eddie murphy
peter kay is funny
i dont like little britain thinks its daft too predictable

I love Ricky Gervais....and can't wait for the new series of Extras next week.
Although I think it is Ashley Jensen that steals the show...

Peter Kay is Fab....I can watch all the episodes of Pheonix Nights over and over.....and Max & Paddy...

But for Stand Up..... Billy Connolly is still the best.

Little Britain.....I just don't get...why is this funny?...it just has me reaching for the remote to change channels.

Latest posts

Back