What Comedians/Comedy shows do you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Peter Kay but I have to say my all time favourite has to be Billy Connolly being a Scottish girl and the fact he has raised alot of money for my local community and he is a really nice guy very down to earth and of course he can tell a mean joke :lol:

I don't really like stand up apart from Jasper Carrot, can't help but laugh :lol:

Im suprised so many people like Lee Evans, I could chuck a brick at him, hate him !

Fave comedys are One foot in the grave, The thin blue line & The Catherine Tate show.

Ross Noble is really well known in Australia.

He's hilarious, kind of Robin Williams like in the way that he just goes off into his own world and takes one little comment and runs with it!

And yes he does has a thing for monkeys, it's crazy!! lol:lol:

Make sure you catch him live, you wont regret it.

I think I have a warped sense of humour, my fave comedys are

Peep Show
The League Of Gentlemen
The Comic Strip Presents...
Friends
Sex And The City
Smack The Pony
Little Britain
Bo Selecta (Before it got very bad!!)

:D

Garllllllllllllllllic Bread lmao Peter Kay is my fave :lol:

Men behaving badly
waiting for god
bread
one foot in the grave
and my fav stand ups are
lez dawson
bob monkhouse
and jasper carrot.

OMG, I forgot sooooooo many!
Peter Kay, Bo Selecta, Only Fools and Horses, Extras.
Apologies for not thinking about this thread properly! I was too excited about my Alan Carr Tickets! lol

Ross Noble is really well known in Australia.

He's hilarious, kind of Robin Williams like in the way that he just goes off into his own world and takes one little comment and runs with it!

And yes he does has a thing for monkeys, it's crazy!! lol:lol:

Make sure you catch him live, you wont regret it.

That doesn't suprise me! His wife is Australian and he spend about 6 months over there and 6 months here.

I'll be seeing him again in Oct, it'll be my 3rd time!
I'm really looking forward to it!

I ahve just realised though as much as I love Peter Kay and Ricky Gervais...(new series extras got off to a great start last night!!)

My absolute favourite...all time best guys for making me laugh...were

Morecambe and Wise!!
They still make me laugh..even when I know the script off by heart..

When Eric grabs Andre Previn by the lapels and says "I am playing the right notes...but not necessarily in the right order"....it still cracks me up
and the all time classics..."What's a Greek Urn?".......about 50 quid a week...

..and what do you think of this thread so far..............................RUBBISH!!

Yes Morcambe and Wise....everyone has tried to copy them (Reeves and Mortimer)...but no one has ever bettered them!!

:lol: Peter Kay

I love Katt Williams and The Pimp Chronicles....sooooo funny!
I love the Kings of Comedy, The Queens of Comedy, Def Comedy Jam, Are You Being Served? Who's Line is it Anyway? The old Benny Hill episodes that repeat on the BBC Channel. I love to watch Richard Pryor from back in the day, man I could go on and on!!!

I love Katt Williams and The Pimp Chronicles....sooooo funny!
I love the Kings of Comedy, The Queens of Comedy, Def Comedy Jam, Are You Being Served? Who's Line is it Anyway? The old Benny Hill episodes that repeat on the BBC Channel. I love to watch Richard Pryor from back in the day, man I could go on and on!!!

Seriously???...Benny Hill..Are You being Served???????....are you living in a 70's timewarp MS .M!!!!...

Love Richard Prior though....Stir Crazy is in my 10 all time funniest films....Yee Ha!!

Seriously???...Benny Hill..Are You being Served???????....are you living in a 70's timewarp MS .M!!!!...

Love Richard Prior though....Stir Crazy is in my 10 all time funniest films....Yee Ha!!
I have to admit...I do love those old shows :o

Latest posts

Back