what did everybody have on their pancakes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlepinkfairy

Reaction score
I almost forgot it was pancake day today! I had 2 with lashings of lemon juice and a sprinkle of sugar :lick:

What about everybody else sweet or savoury?

I like mine plain,lemon and sugar is just enough for me.

Kids have syrup,choclate sauce,whatever sweet,sickly gunk takes their fancy.:lick:

golden syrup on some and lemon and sugar on the rest
ssllllllluuuuuuurrrrrpppppppppppppp

oh and it was all done for me by my daughter

I treated myself to 1 pancake with a tiny sprinkle of sugar and a dose of lemon. Dieting, and dont want to stray!! The kids want pancakes for brekkie aswell! lol

Pancake day?

You mean, in the UK, you guys have a day dedicated to pancakes?

That's FUNNY:lol:

I prefer mine with sugar and lemon, that's how I grew up eating them.

Only later in life did I learn that everyone else in Quebec eats them with maple syrup, and they thought I was weird:| .

ha ha go figure:lol:

I don't like them :p

We've been busy all day looking for a dining room table :)

Chris was going to have some but he forgot and we got a KFC instead :p

There was a thread on here this morning about this - I attached a fab web site on their which listed it seams like every flavour pancake available.

Other pancake thread

Well its a weird combo We have sugar, lemon,cheese and maple syrup all together :)

Sugar and a squeeze of fresh orange juice not lemon -yum.

Well its a weird combo We have sugar, lemon,cheese and maple syrup all together :)
oh my, reading this just makes me feel sick, thats discusting lellipop!!! :| Its the cheese thang.........:?:

Didnt have pancakes today I fogot all about it until I was watching eastenders!Lol Am gutted as i love pancakes have mine with lemon and sugar yum yum!!:lick:
Dont think it would have gone down so well with diet so good job really!!lol xxx

Shrove Tuesday is celebrated throughout the entire world. It marks the beginning of Lent. Tomorrow is also a special day as it is Ash Wednesday. I know that in all the Catholic schools here we serve pancakes to the students. Tomorrow we will have a short service and everyone will have ashes (made in the sign of the cross) placed on our foreheads.

Shrove Tuesday is celebrated throughout the entire world. It marks the beginning of Lent. Tomorrow is also a special day as it is Ash Wednesday. I know that in all the Catholic schools here we serve pancakes to the students. Tomorrow we will have a short service and everyone will have ashes (made in the sign of the cross) placed on our foreheads.

Yep I am at mass in the morning for ash wednesday :)

Would you believe we totally forgot it was Pancake day today, we had, had our tea when Mark spotted an article on News website. Now I am totally gutted. I Lurv pancakes.

Joan

I didnt remember today, but my favourite is Ice Cream and Maple syrup, how low fat is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
As a kid love lemon and sugar on them but as I have grown along with my waste line have found more fattening and sinful things to add, yummmmmmmmm
xxx:lol:

Lime and sugar for me... hubby had his horrible sugar and vinegar eew!

Little James had sugar with his sugar.. and left his pancake.. wasn't impressed at all with it. But it was his first one ever. He loves yorkshire puddings too.. I thought he would enjoy his first pancake lol!

Please tell me that you're having a laugh. CHEESE? :?:

Just butter & sugar for me.... and plenty of it. Ssshhsss... can you hear that....???

That's my arteries hardening!!!!

Pancake day?

You mean, in the UK, you guys have a day dedicated to pancakes?

That's FUNNY:lol:

I prefer mine with sugar and lemon, that's how I grew up eating them.

Only later in life did I learn that everyone else in Quebec eats them with maple syrup, and they thought I was weird:| .

ha ha go figure:lol:
We have it in the US also, but I did it a day early since I had to work, ate mine yesterday, whole wheat with pecans and strawberries on top. Don't really like syrup, will have to try the lemon, might like that!!

Latest posts

Back