What Did You Buy Yourself Little Elf?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he! he!
I am sooooooooooo blonde!!!! Apologies to blonde peeps xxx:green:

Believe it or not, my BIL thought Chlamydia were wild flowers.............:eek:
I am absolutely serious:green::green::green:
PS would like to add - he is NOT a blood relative:green:

Last edited:
adele send him over to mine! he he! we can search out lots of wild flowers in the aisles of Tescos!!!

Believe it or not, my BIL thought Chlamydia were wild flowers.............:eek:
I am absolutely serious:green::green::green:
PS would like to add - he is NOT a blood relative:green:

You and hippy chick have just ruined my mascara, god! I needed that:lol::lol:

well if we are talking about chrissy,

I make myself a stocking up (as well as the son - of course, the husband and the dog!!!) iTS the best bit about the day (words from my son).

In my stocking this year is:
* cranberry and vodka chocolates
* deoderant
* eyeliner
* lipstick
* baileys miniature
* cute socks
* magazine
* lipgloss
* chalymadia self-testing set (well curious and they were reduced to Tescos)

Well I got the test out to do and got reallly reallllly confused at the instructions because it kept on referring to STD'S!!! Wondered what that was to do with food intolerances and bloating, etc, but did the test, then found that I was NEGATIVE. So, that was good!
Anyway, I was lying in bed and re-thinking the test thing and wondering what it was to do with STD'S and then I clicked! I thought I was getting a CANDIDA test, and chalymadia is something that young sexually active people pass onto each other.
Needless to say, I spent the next 30 minutes half laughing at my stupidety and half shocked at myself for testing myself for a sexually tranmitted disease!!!! LOL

What if my neighbours look in my bin?????
DEAR LORD!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was the laugh of ages there!! Well, at least you didn't have it!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back