What Did You Buy Yourself Little Elf?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nowt! :irked:

And Carl - that is just uglyyyyyy! :lol:

Me and hubby spent £350 between us on ASOS.com, saving for a wedding means NO luxuries for the whole past year! So we had a little spend up on some clothes,

we also got a home gym.... its huge! Takes up half our bedroom, but does everything you can imagine! Steppy uppy thing, rowing maching, bench press, pull ups, crunches for arms and legs etc etc, well worth the money! Took 5 hours to put together though!!:green:

Then we have our pressies on xmas day too! woot!

I didn't mean to buy myself anything honest I didn't but when I was out yesterday getting last minute bits and bobs, I found a gorge pair of black patent shoes with silver heels. A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes now can she?

I didn't mean to buy myself anything honest I didn't but when I was out yesterday getting last minute bits and bobs, I found a gorge pair of black patent shoes with silver heels. A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes now can she?

NEVER!:)

mmmm not really a present from myself but I brought it as my pressy from hubby. :lol: It's a wacom graphics tablet. It's a nifty little gadget that allows me to draw and write etc easily in my graphics programs.......no more wiggly lines trying to use a mouse to draw.

we got a new table and chairs and a dvd plasma for the kitchen....ohhh and RADIATORS !!!! (ohh its lovely to be warm)

don't think i can ever eat a prawn again....:lol: x

i got a nintendo ds for myself, have had great fun tracking it from LA to here lol, was exciting.

brain training, i started at 80 yrs and now i'm 29 lol, i wish i bloomin was 29 lol

When I was in hospital recently half my fish died so I went and got 3 angel fish.
Then a few nights ago I went and layby'd a GPS unit for my car. Being mobile I'm useless with a refedex.

I bought myself a calligraphy set...:green:
Was reduced from £10 to £2.99 ...I have always wanted one ...so HAD to have it :lol:

I am going to spend this year perfecting my calligraphy yayyyyyy
(ooh and my nails they wont be forgotten :eek: )

i've had my eye on some jewellery in the salon, (i get commission for selling it) i treated myself to a black heart neclace, its about 2 inches roughly in black plastic and has swarkorski crystals all over it, also a matching ring, sounds a bit strange i know but trust me they are fab! xx

OMG there was this pair of boots in Dune for £110 ... and do you know they were actually calling my name. How could I leave them there:Grope:? So they came home with me :green:. A pair of boots are for life not just for Christmas :hug:!

i am amazed at that picture it is so clear.
haven't had time to treat myself yet but i will.

We've just spent £650 on 5 family photo's from Venture. I bought a £25 voucher (which you got 1 small free photo with), we all then went and had our photo's taken. You then go and view them a few weeks later and they were sooooo lovely we had to buy a bunch of them!

My excuse is that we've never had professional photos taken before (only the kids school/playgroup photo's) so before they're all grown up and I'm old and wrinkly it had to be done! And anyone that can take a photo of me without me looking like I've just died is a miracle worker. Just can't wait for them ro arrive.

Nail zoo I love the prawn picture I even think it would look good up on my wall (but then again perhaps I'd just like to eat it:))

We've just spent £650 on 5 family photo's from Venture. I bought a £25 voucher (which you got 1 small free photo with), we all then went and had our photo's taken. You then go and view them a few weeks later and they were sooooo lovely we had to buy a bunch of them!

My excuse is that we've never had professional photos taken before (only the kids school/playgroup photo's) so before they're all grown up and I'm old and wrinkly it had to be done! And anyone that can take a photo of me without me looking like I've just died is a miracle worker. Just can't wait for them ro arrive.

Nail zoo I love the prawn picture I even think it would look good up on my wall (but then again perhaps I'd just like to eat it:))

Think yourself lucky!! I got a voucher and spent about 3 grand..the pictures were lovely though. (I didn't go on them as I still had a jelly belly from having the babe)
Rachels school does similar pics now and I just bought some for a fraction of the cost. Obviously someone saw a gap in the market and I'm thankful...those school pics can be so boring.
BTW Glo is a brill photographer (Glorsclaws) but unsure if she is willing to do private pics due to work commitments etc but her work is astounding.

Didn't buy myself but hubby brought me a fab digital camera and a digital frame to display my work in the salon cause he felt bad for me when I complained about how bad my photos were(blurry etc):)

I went crazy updating the salon for Christmas. I bought a new deluxe beauty bed and got new uniforms (tunic style) from my mum & dad.

I think I'll invest in a tanning system with some of my Christmas money.

I feel bad, but it's all tax deductable

well if we are talking about chrissy,

I make myself a stocking up (as well as the son - of course, the husband and the dog!!!) iTS the best bit about the day (words from my son).

In my stocking this year is:
* cranberry and vodka chocolates
* deoderant
* eyeliner
* lipstick
* baileys miniature
* cute socks
* magazine
* lipgloss
* chalymadia self-testing set (well curious and they were reduced to Tescos)

Well I got the test out to do and got reallly reallllly confused at the instructions because it kept on referring to STD'S!!! Wondered what that was to do with food intolerances and bloating, etc, but did the test, then found that I was NEGATIVE. So, that was good!
Anyway, I was lying in bed and re-thinking the test thing and wondering what it was to do with STD'S and then I clicked! I thought I was getting a CANDIDA test, and chalymadia is something that young sexually active people pass onto each other.
Needless to say, I spent the next 30 minutes half laughing at my stupidety and half shocked at myself for testing myself for a sexually tranmitted disease!!!! LOL

What if my neighbours look in my bin?????

OMG there was this pair of boots in Dune for £110 ... and do you know they were actually calling my name. How could I leave them there:Grope:? So they came home with me :green:. A pair of boots are for life not just for Christmas :hug:!

I went crazy updating the salon for Christmas. I bought a new deluxe beauty bed and got new uniforms (tunic style) from my mum & dad.

I think I'll invest in a tanning system with some of my Christmas money.

I feel bad, but it's all tax deductable

well if we are talking about chrissy,

I make myself a stocking up (as well as the son - of course, the husband and the dog!!!) iTS the best bit about the day (words from my son).

In my stocking this year is:
* cranberry and vodka chocolates
* deoderant
* eyeliner
* lipstick
* baileys miniature
* cute socks
* magazine
* lipgloss
* chalymadia self-testing set (well curious and they were reduced to Tescos)

Well I got the test out to do and got reallly reallllly confused at the instructions because it kept on referring to STD'S!!! Wondered what that was to do with food intolerances and bloating, etc, but did the test, then found that I was NEGATIVE. So, that was good!
Anyway, I was lying in bed and re-thinking the test thing and wondering what it was to do with STD'S and then I clicked! I thought I was getting a CANDIDA test, and chalymadia is something that young sexually active people pass onto each other.
Needless to say, I spent the next 30 minutes half laughing at my stupidety and half shocked at myself for testing myself for a sexually tranmitted disease!!!! LOL

What if my neighbours look in my bin?????
Sorry, but I don't think I have ever laughed so much in my life:green::green::green:

ooh hippy chick, you poor thing.:lol:
i bet you will even be too embarassed to shop in tescos now in case anyone recognises you:o

Latest posts

Back