What Did You Buy Yourself Little Elf?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
WE all do it, ........ what irresistible little (or big) thing did you find in your travels and buy for yourself?

I indulged in a new Digital Camera, my old one was stolen from my car and I finally had to give in and buy a new one (Xmas tips from clients helped my budget). Being a bit of a tech-head I wanted one with a good macro (this one does from 1cm) it takes pics that are almost too graphic, i'm taking pictures of prawn heads for practise (I'm a happy chap even if Santa brings me a frog in a sock):)

Nothing:cry: couldn't find anything I wanted

What could a woman who has everything possibly need! :lol::lol::lol:

I went mad at the MAC counter lol, and bought 4 pigments and too many lip glosses, plus some brushes ..
and I booked a holiday to corfu for next june :green::eek: (it was a bargain)

Thats one fab camera :)
What make is it Carl ??
Me and hubby indulged in a new tv:)

Thats one fab camera :)
What make is it Carl ??
Me and hubby indulged in a new tv:)

Samsung L83T, great stuff for the price, I researched for 4 weeks, digital cameras are so confusing, quite some time ago I bought one for $2000 (Kodak DC290), recently that same camera went for $50 on ebay.

Technology prices are ridiculous, my local supermarket has DVD players for $35.90

Nothing too exciting yet!

A fake 3 stone diamond bling ring
Elvis Greatest Hits CD - which is strange cos i'm a rock fan..?
Another Greates Hits CD, which I refuse to admit I'm a fan of...but they are a now disbanded swedish supergroup:lol:
Sparkly False eyelashes :lol:

really odd things really, i obviously need the christmas rest!

Dropping daughter off later so she can go 10 pin bowling, so may just have another mooch around the shops!

well if we are talking about chrissy,

I make myself a stocking up (as well as the son - of course, the husband and the dog!!!) iTS the best bit about the day (words from my son).

In my stocking this year is:
* cranberry and vodka chocolates
* deoderant
* eyeliner
* lipstick
* baileys miniature
* cute socks
* magazine
* lipgloss
* chalymadia self-testing set (well curious and they were reduced to Tescos)

but, if we are talking things that we just can't resist, it was a brand new LAPTOP which is now nearly a year old, which I then got a wireless modem and paid for someone from PC world to rig it up for me, and signed up to broadband. We have named the laptop, LAPPY, and it gets referred to as the 4th member of the family.

Its a DELL and the expert from PC world seemed impressed with it, so I was mega pleased.

Second indulgence/neccesity, was my new mobile phone. I've always had hand-me-downs but my reconstititued microsnapper stopped working and as I'm on virgin had accumulated enough red rewards that I got a £70 one for £30.

My plan is to buy myself a light blue mini by next October with my earnings. So far can't even afford a matchbox version!!!

Wow! that camera is A M A Z I N G !

WE all do it, ........ what irresistible little (or big) thing did you find in your travels and buy for yourself?

:)

Um..... a BMW.:o

A second hand one, I hasten to add.:green:

Um..... a BMW.:o

A second hand one, I hasten to add.:green:
I'm having a blonde moment ...... how do you spell that ? :)

How about a picture of a prawn head? Check it out in full size !!!!
http://www.nailzoo.com/prawn.jpg This is in low res & I've reduced the file size, I'm as happy as a pig in muck:)
You seriously need to get out more :lol: Bloomin' fab pic though :D

* chalymadia self-testing set (well curious and they were reduced to Tescos)
and speaking of getting out more :lol:

I've not bought myself anything YET, but there's still time, I'm off to a shopping centre tomorrow morning for 2 last minute presents and I'm sure I'll find myself wandering into my fave shops while I'm there LOL, maybe a new top for xmas day?!?

I bought a couple of books, senior moments and more senior moments, it feels like the writer has been following me around for a year or two:lol:
Love your new camera Carl, but em Prawn heads............is there something we need to know hun:lol:

he! he! slipped that one in to check that you are alert!

3- Beauty Cuties.
Pullip Tae Yan, Edward Scissor Hands box set doll.
2- two foot Bratz dolls (Ebay)
Three or four Bratz dolls that have to do with beauty.
(I never got THAT doll when I was a child, so Im making up for lost time).
I plan on leaving for San Diego today I will finish my shopping at IKEA and KV beauty supply.
Does buying beer count, just because, that will happen too.

How timely....

I can now express my guilt over my indulgence as of 30 min. ago....
I just bought a new Roots (I think just a Canadian store - BEAUTIFUL leather) purse - very expensive, but I just had to have it. I mean don't I deserve it?

And, well my digital camera died last week so I had to get a new one, right? I don't consider that an indulgence, do you?:green:

Latest posts

Back