What do I say to this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C the Results

Reaction score
I have just received this message from a customer that I minxed her toes over 3 weeks -
"Claire I have a big toe nail emergency it seems to have gone manky went in roman spa mind came off n half toe nail gone funny colour ... What can I do xx"

I will be asking her what colour? am presuming she will say white due to dryness but quite honestly I don't know what she is expecting me to say!
I am mobile so if i go and look at it it will cost me petrol and then I will feel obliged to redo her big toe.
How can I reply without being rude?
help !!

I have just received this message from a customer that I minxed her toes over 3 weeks -
"Claire I have a big toe nail emergency it seems to have gone manky went in roman spa mind came off n half toe nail gone funny colour ... What can I do xx"

I will be asking her what colour? am presuming she will say white due to dryness but quite honestly I don't know what she is expecting me to say!
I am mobile so if i go and look at it it will cost me petrol and then I will feel obliged to redo her big toe.
How can I reply without being rude?
help !!

Ask her if it looks dry and white, if it does then that's normal drying of the nail plate and possibly abit of adhesive from the minx.
If she says any other colour I would suggest she sees a gp!

Tell her after 3 weeks she needs new set not a replacement as minx are meant to last 2 weeks anything after that is a bonus! That's what I tell my clients cuts down on the messing around x

Ask her if she is able to send a clear picture to you, so you can have a look before advising, then you can see what sort of state the nail is in. xx

Do not feel obliged. If she wants a new set, she can book an appointment pay like normal people do! Nip any demands in the bud.

Do not feel obliged. If she wants a new set, she can book an appointment pay like normal people do! Nip any demands in the bud.
I agree, I tell my clients that there will last up 4-6 weeks. Not had anyone come back to me yet about Minx coming off the big toe. This could be many factors,tight fitted shoes, extreme heat(hot bath and showers) or even clubbing it (mate toe being trodden on,while dancing). tell her she is due for a new set.
If she want you to replace the one toe charge her, time is money.
Jan.

Four - six weeks on toes, i do not do Minx on fingers.
Jan.

Latest posts

Back