what do u do to make yourself feel glam again?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bingfairy

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Just wondering what treatments or things you have/do to make yourself feel glam again?

Just done it......dyed lashes and brows, had Papaya Enzyme mask, used Aveda masque on hair and applied St Trop on body and Flash Bronzer on face.
Will have Shellac mani tomorrow and maybe eyelash flicks.(Lovely colleague permitting!)
Now don't go imagining some gorgeous gal; just a gal that tries her best!
OOPS Forgetting putting on lovely perfume. At the moment, Prada Infusion D'Iris.

Just done it......dyed lashes and brows, had Papaya Enzyme mask, used Aveda masque on hair and applied St Trop on body and Flash Bronzer on face.
Will have Shellac mani tomorrow and maybe eyelash flicks.(Lovely colleague permitting!)
Now don't go imagining some gorgeous gal; just a gal that tries her best!
OOPS Forgetting putting on lovely perfume. At the moment, Prada Infusion D'Iris.

Just FYI incase you didn't know, papaya enzyme peel by Elemis, I assume this is the one you mean, is actually an exfoliator but is kept on the skin like a masque. So you can still use a facemasque afterwards :D. X

And I give myself a little facial, exfoliate and moisturise my body and have a nice bath! Lol not much. X

I try to give myself a facial once a month (but sometimes I just don't find the time) , I regularly do my pedicures, not many manicures as I can't wear polish in the salon . I always dye my eyebrows. I do all my waxing incl. brazilian.
That's about it, but would love a full body massage occassionaly.

Just FYI incase you didn't know, papaya enzyme peel by Elemis, I assume this is the one you mean, is actually an exfoliator but is kept on the skin like a masque. So you can still use a facemasque afterwards :D. X

And I give myself a little facial, exfoliate and moisturise my body and have a nice bath! Lol not much. X

Thanks, honey.
Great as an exfoliator; great if mechanical ones are too harsh. Love it followed by collagen mask, or Dermalogica power mask xx

Hi Geeks

Just wondering what treatments or things you have/do to make yourself feel glam again?

No frickin idea, but all help gratefully received:lol:

No frickin idea, but all help gratefully received:lol:

Love reply :biggrin:
But, tbh. looks like you've got it nailed, from your pic! xx

Hi Geeks

hey, this assumes i've ever felt glam??:biggrin:
ummm... better work on that, being a bit lazy and all!!

Macadamia Hair mask, Collagen eye pads, And when my hair is dry, i loose curl it with my straighteners. I feel like the princess I am with my hair curled ;)

Kerastase hair masque, followed by blow dry and style, full body exfoliation, hair removal and self tan, a set of l&p pink and whites, rockstar toes, full make up, my favourite fcuk dress and a spritz of either Alien by theirry mugler or Lady Million by paco rabanne :)

don't know about glam lol but feeling nice hair cut colour new fresh make up bought and applied and of course polished nails well actually soon to be shellac'd nails! X o x

Four Bahama Mamas and I'm ready for my close-up.

I have my hair done. 90% of life's problems are solved with good hair.

I had to google Bahama Mama lol.

Any beauty treatment - nails, waxing, threading, pedi, facial, hair colour....I love them all and always feel fab after getting anything done....

Oddly enough, when my husband tells me how beautiful he thinks I am. After 30 years of marriage, that makes me feel glamorous.

Any beauty treatment - nails, waxing, threading, pedi, facial, hair colour....I love them all and always feel fab after getting anything done....

just read that really quickly and thought you'd written facial hair colour ( without comma) made my sleepy head a bit confused for a moment!!:):)

just read that really quickly and thought you'd written facial hair colour ( without comma) made my sleepy head a bit confused for a moment!!:):)

Well funnily enough, I just had an IPL session on my face today so I probably could have had a facial hair colour prior to today...:o

Get my hair cut, mani and pedi and buy a new outfit :o then make the hubby take me out somewhere nice so that I can "show off" :D

Latest posts

Back