What do u love doing the most

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
Hi guys, i was just wondering what treatments you enjoy doing the most, whether it be nails, faciels, waxing, that sort of thing.
My favourite treatment is waxing, my husband calls me a beautyterrorist rather than a therapist, he thinks that i enjoy inflicting pain on people:lol::lol:, were as i actuall love trying to cause as little discomfort as i can if any.
I aslo love my massages, i feel like when i give a treatment i receive one so to speak, but i could not massage all day it would kill me physically but waxing, this i can do.
What about u guys what is your favourite treatment or worst for that matter:)xxxxx

Last edited:
I have passion for massage, especially Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, i find the human body amazing and you can help so much with a massage!

Gaby

i love doing facials and make up. you can have so much fun with make up.

and facials are just so soothing i love them.

i hate waxing, but like waxing men

I have passion for massage, especially Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, i find the human body amazing and you can help so much with a massage!

Gaby

Wow, i am trained in swedish and aroma, but never heard of
Hawaiian What is this, i am intrigued hunxxxx

:lol::lol:I wonder why u like waxing men, now u just made me smile, is it because u like to see them squirm, or because occasionally u get to see the odd six pack lol:lol::lol:xx

I love doing colon massage, I get such fantastic results from it.
I also love doing ayurvedic foot ritual.
I am loving academie facials too.

OMG, now i feel like i have been left behind, i should have put this thread down as what treatments do u love doin and what an earth are they.
what does this one involve.ayurvedic xxx

Is there allot of colon massage called for, i have watched it on tv but never thought about having it done, is it good for people who suffer with IBSxxx

Ayurvedic is a term that we use for treatments that are from India and Tibet, ayurveda translated means 'science of life', so its like looking at the whole person and their lifestyle.

We would then determine their dosha type, pitta, kapha, or vata, and use oils that have been devised for that dosha.

the foot ritual is fab! but I couldn't do them all day.

wow, that sounds amazing, makes waxing sound borring. So what would i get from having this sort of treatment hunxxxx

if you like your feet being played with its bliss as its consists of a foot soak and scrub, an oiled reflexology and marma point massage, then another massage with special bowl, then an ubtan which is a dry powder applied to the feet, finished off with steamed mitts.

it helps to calm your dosha, the marma points are important vitality energy points so re-energised you, the reflexology points help to re-balance your body and the foot soak and scrub makes your feet feel appreciated.

Hippy chic, i could do with one of them write now, were abouts are u hun, i may have to pay u a visitxxxxx

In Durham!
about 150 miles away!

That not good, maybe if i ever come near your area i could drop u a line, instead i shall just have to have avirtual massage ( whilst drinking real malibu lol) xx:lol:

I love doing colon massage, I get such fantastic results from it.
I also love doing ayurvedic foot ritual.
I am loving academie facials too.

And whats that ear thing you do ,do you like doing that:)

:lol::lol:I wonder why u like waxing men, now u just made me smile, is it because u like to see them squirm, or because occasionally u get to see the odd six pack lol:lol::lol:xx

lol a bit of both:lol: and the areas are flat and large as i only do back and chest waxing on men.

I love doing facials, mani and pedi and underarm waxing(!). The first 3 relax me and i love the result of the last one so clean!!!:green:

And whats that ear thing you do ,do you like doing that:)
g w - you are a wicked woman and should whip yourself until you bleed!:lol:

My favourite treatments are:

Waxing.. especially the intimate waxing.. so satisfying :)
Tanning... an excellent instant feel good factor for the client.
Massage.. I get almost as much out of giving a massage as the client receiving it.. I totally get into the zone.. a lovely treatment to give.

:hug:

spray tanning , manicures for me.

lol a bit of both:lol: and the areas are flat and large as i only do back and chest waxing on men.

:lol: LOl i only get the round ones, rather than the flat onesxxx

Latest posts

Back