What do you argue about?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Housework and money! X

It's my birthday tomorrow, I know exactly what I'm getting but still want it wrapped and with a card, he doesn't understand it! He got me a card for Christmas but didn't write it or put it in an envelope! We argue over petty things (clearly haha) but nothing big :) xx

Were both Taurus, born on the same day, 8 yrs apart, if both get our stubborn heads on, but fortunately at different times, the only time we really lock horns is if we both want to help each other in the kitchen ... Or more him wanting to stir, poke, prod the stuff I'm cooking... He comes very close to a fork deeply embedded in his hand and I end up dropping the meat tray due to him under my feet and he blames me then laughs and says you should if let me do it GRRRR

He's now learnt GO AWAY ( in so many words ) if I'm doing a roast :)

Apart from that we know each other inside out so both know when to be quiet and when we can antagonise each other and get away with it

My hubby is a Taurus too and does this while I'm cooking. I get really really p***ed off.

It's my birthday tomorrow, I know exactly what I'm getting but still want it wrapped and with a card, he doesn't understand it! He got me a card for Christmas but didn't write it or put it in an envelope! We argue over petty things (clearly haha) but nothing big :) xx

I have a christmas card that has sat in a box still sealed for 2 years. He has never filled it out. He doesn't see the point in cards lol.

Its my bday in 2 weeks so will see if I get a card. Probably not! Nor for valentines or anniversaries :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh this post has cheered me up. We mostly fight because he thinks he is still 21 too. They must grow up eventually right? For now I'm using the if you cant beat them join them mantra. So I'm 21 again for now too. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Unfortunately I came across this article last night, made interesting reading especially the 30 signs he has growing up to do! So I still have another 7 years to wait to I might join him too and act 21! Lol xx

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2338978/Men-dont-mature-hit-43---ELEVEN-years-women.html

Iv only got 3 year's to with mine then, but I disagree with the woman being 32 im 32 and I defiantly matured a long time ago :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Currently mid stand off with my other half!im the type of person who does things now..he says il do them now but they are still waiting to be done in two wks time!to be fair he is thoughtful,will make my lunch for work,buys me flowers once in blue moon...however couldn't tell u the last time he booked dinner out or took me out , actually can't think of the last time he even cooked!i ask him to help clean the house,he rolls his eyes..and money is a big disagreement as I worry less and he worries too much!and I earn more (male ego problem)
I may be slightly non objective given that we are bickering now,he is upstairs and I'm downstairs!thank god for the peace and quiet!

Ha exactly the same nails! It's our first valentines and he's suggested we split up on the 13th and get back together 15th. Forcing him to watch a chick flick tonight to change his mind! X

We argue about arguements haha!

Starts off something small & he is super dramatic & goes off on one when a bad word is said so therefore makes a mountain out of a molehill!

I dont do anything wrong ;)

I had a massive debate last night on whether Star Trek and halo are good. I won, because obviously both games are amazing. We often bicker - not argue, mainly because I'm bored and don't want to sit and wait around whilst he plays his Xbox - I'm a gamer too but it annoys me he plays whilst I'm at his (I don't mind if I can play) but noooo, he has to play frickin battlefield (a 1 player game) or GTA. Annoys the hell out of me. So yesterday when he come to mine I did the same to pee him off intentionally. We also bicker that he doesn't clean up his crap, and he gets annoyed that I leave spoons in everything (like the sugar dish etc) when we lived together we bickered a LOT less :)

You can play battlefield on multi player, I couldn't be bothered with the single player but it's fun online. :)

Latest posts

Back