What do you do if items are out of stock at Sweet squared?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treacle44

Reaction score
I went to checkout with my order today but two items were out of stock, the small d.sperse being one of them. I guess I'm going to have to order the litre size bottle which is isn't ideal as it's so big to muck about with at the table. Are the bigger sizes used more as refills?

Do stocks come back in stock very quickly usually?

Thanks

Probably best asking them that question!

From my experience yes, they do have frequent stock deliveries. Why not try contact one of their sub-distributors? Ellisons? Ketan in West London, or Layla in Bournemouth.

I went to checkout with my order today but two items were out of stock, the small d.sperse being one of them. I guess I'm going to have to order the litre size bottle which is isn't ideal as it's so big to muck about with at the table. Are the bigger sizes used more as refills?

Do stocks come back in stock very quickly usually?

Thanks

Ring round the other authorised stockists or check out Ellisons online.

Regarding Dsperse or anything of that nature, normally I would ony buy the small size once then buy the larger sizes and decant into the small bottle.
Larger sizes work out cheaper for you.

It's out of stock at Ellisons too. I'm happy to buy the bigger one, but as it's the first order, I really wanted the smaller bottles to start with.

Thanks x

I got the bigger sizes and filled pump bottles if u know what I mean and fit nicely on my table x

I'm waiting for a few things to come back in stock so I can order too. Hopefully not too long!

If Ellison's are out of stock of an item on the order list will they charge twice for delivery?
Do S2 charge twice for delivery if they are out of stock of something on your order list?

If Ellison's are out of stock of an item on the order list will they charge twice for delivery?
Do S2 charge twice for delivery if they are out of stock of something on your order list?
With s2 you have to remove it from your basket,, spoke to elisions today re- solar oil they said stocks are low and aren't expecting any until December ahh!

RE Solar Oil, I'm sure I read somewhere that the lack of stock is due to a poor almond harvest this year and is completely outwith the hands of distributors.

As for buying larger sizes, these definitely work out cheaper in the long run. Just decant into smaller bottles.

S2 don't charge twice for p&p, they asked you to remove the item from your basket if the item is out of stock. Cannot comment on Ellisons as have never had to use them.

RE Solar Oil, I'm sure I read somewhere that the lack of stock is due to a poor almond harvest this year and is completely outwith the hands of distributors.

As for buying larger sizes, these definitely work out cheaper in the long run. Just decant into smaller bottles.

S2 don't charge twice for p&p, they asked you to remove the item from your basket if the item is out of stock. Cannot comment on Ellisons as have never had to use them.

Elisions said it was due to jojoba shortage?! Beta get my order in quick!

What do I do?
I wait until it's back in stock.
Twas a bloody nightmare though when there were the shellac issues last year, so now I have plenty of stock of everything.

Thanks everyone, I need it for my course on Saturday so have had to order the litre bottle which is annoying but nevermind. X

Latest posts

Back