What do you do with your certificates?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what do you do with your certificates?

• Keep them in their envelope

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • frame and hang them up for all to see

Votes: 45 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 20 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ive thought about this.... i keep meaning to copy mine and hang in salon.
we have our tanning ones and nail ones but havent bothered with our hair ones and we should.
on this subject, having had a client find out that a 17year old did (and ruined her hair) in another salon, who was obviously unqualified, how can you be qualified at 17? i think it should become a legal requirement as there is another salon in the town that the owner is not qualified but very successful in hairdressing!!!
I was qualified as a nail tech at 17....but then again I was in Uni at 16. So it *is* possible.

I was qualified as a nail tech at 17....but then again I was in Uni at 16. So it *is* possible.

Bravo .. I too went away to Uni when I was 17 and I have qualified several girls under the age of 19 to do nails and they are brilliant at it even to this day ... one of them is a CND education ambassador now (although she is no longer 17) and when only 17, got the highest mark on her theory tests of anyone. It can happen and does happen, and talent and intelligence are not age restricted to older people, that is for sure!!

My certs are gathering dust somewhere in my office.

I keep all of mine in a record of achievement folder :D

Latest posts

Back