What do you do with your certificates?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what do you do with your certificates?

• Keep them in their envelope

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • frame and hang them up for all to see

Votes: 45 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 20 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tranquility UK

Reaction score
Do you keep them in their 'do not bend' envelope or do you frame them and hang them in your salon or what else do you do with them?? just a random question, maybe i should have put it in chit chat.

Ooooh I love a poll!! :)

I have my framed and I proudly have them hung on the wall... it really impresses clients and gives the new clients more confidence in your work in my opinion.

Mine are photocopies in frames with the originals in a safe, my friends salon was once water damaged & all her original certificates were in frames & they got ruined :(

i also put framed photocopies on the wall

At present, my current certificates are in my portfolio BUT am seriously considering using them as kinder for a firepit.... (since Quebec certificates are pretty worthless given the lack of standards).

HOWEVER my Vivcat cert that I'll earn in Oct I intend on copying and having laminated :green:

Hmmm I'm still contemplating what to do with mine!!

I hang mine up by my nail desk. I have 9 in total including my big fat totally amazing CND Grand Master certificate! That sits right behind and to the side of me so its right in the clients eye line!! Perfecto!!! ;) Im super proud of them all so i want to make sure my clients can see them all!!:D

I keep originals laminated an in a file in my office and copies in frames in work

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

I dont hang mine up for the simple fact that it would make clients only go to me and not the other therapists that work for me! And I wouldnt take responsibility for other therapists certs :eek:

I have framed copies and keep the originals safe....

i have copies framed , genuine certs kept safe and also copies in my cpd folder.

I have too many to hang on the wall, so they're in a ring binder, in pouches.

Mine are also in a folder :D

I have too many to hang on the wall, so they're in a ring binder, in pouches.

Me too.
I have framed and hung a couple that relate to my main treatments on the wall along with my Insurance cert. The rest are in a Folder, apart from the larger ones which I keep in the packaging they were sent to me in.

I only have my insurance framed and on the wall.
My quals and certificates are copied and in a file in my room, viewable at clients request.

I've seen treatment rooms with them plastered all over the Walls and it looks untidy and tacky.

I think putting your main qual in a frame is ok, I've seen dentists do that, but as for all of them, it's a bit too much, but that just my stance, each to their own

Sorry to jump in but I'm looking for a nice display folder for all my original certificates. Anyone got a nice one they can recommend? I can't seem to find what I'm looking for in whsmiths etc been keeping an eye out for ages. Not sure if ppl are familiar with the record of achievement folders they used to give out at school (not sure if all schools did it though lol) but something like that.. thanks xx

Get colour copies of them and laminate them.

Either put a selection if the best ones up on the wall or in a perspex A board on the desk or get a funky leather bound portfolio and put them in there along with pics of your best work!

ive thought about this.... i keep meaning to copy mine and hang in salon.
we have our tanning ones and nail ones but havent bothered with our hair ones and we should.
on this subject, having had a client find out that a 17year old did (and ruined her hair) in another salon, who was obviously unqualified, how can you be qualified at 17? i think it should become a legal requirement as there is another salon in the town that the owner is not qualified but very successful in hairdressing!!!

Mine are all displayed in reception in pretty white frames so all matching, and definatley not untidy.. I would hate to recieve a certificate and then bung them away in a folder! My Shellac certificate framed up looks fab, it gets a lot of comments!

Latest posts

Back