What do you love and what do you dread??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love everything i do...cant think of one thing i hate.....

Actually i hate cleaning the spray tan cubicle as i get it every where lol but thats another thread :green:

i love most things but hate leg & bikini waxing!!!

I DREAD and ABHOR doing french's.
For 2 reasons.
The pink and white look bores me to tears, everyone's got it.
for another, I STINK at smiles :lol:

I love doing art, I love the adult convo (rather than chatting with 3 & 5yr old all day long LOL) and love making people smile.

I dread one particular client that never listens to advisements about gloves, cuticle oil etc.... and refuses to come earlier than every 3.5wks.. and always has issues why her nails are in a terrible state :rolleyes: AND she complains about her natural c-curve now evident with the NNO which is just lovely:eek: AND she complains about her stained natural nails, how they are yukky underneath, all the while 'insisting' she does use a nailbrush:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I love just 'doing' the nails.. creating something..
I love playing/practicing sculpting..
I love finishing something and looking at it feeling so pleased, especially with a new set on a hand that just looked DREADFUL to begin with...

I dont know, i think I love more than I dread. I really only dread French's and one particular client LOL

OF course, I haven't taken my L&P course yet... things might change hehe

i love manicures and nail art, not keen on smile lines.

i have had a client that sat to the side with her legs crossed while i filed one hand and then changed round when i needed to do the other - lady muck!! ... er hello, sit forward and face me, aaagh!!!

Nat-ural Nails
BABTAC

I love doing fibreglass nails - don't get to do them as much as acrylic and gel.

Not keen on waxing.

I dread ..... freehand nail art, cos I'm not very confident with it and haven't got the best imagination in the world!!!:lol:

when i worked in a health club i would dread hours of massage sometimes for 4-5hrs on the trot and that would be big fellas.My wrists and all my fellow collegues wrists shoulders etc all suffer now.This was all before work directives and i just did as i was told but do be warned massage does take its toll.I loved electrolysis,but learn with a magnifier i never did and now my eyesights crap...HA HA i sound like the voice of doom

Thanks for all your replies.
I STILL dread my next fibreglass course, my training wasn't up to scratch but with all your help I'm sure I'll get through it all.
Good to know that we all dread one thing or another:hug:

Only Just seen this thread! :smack:

I have to agree that too much waxing in one go can be VERY boring!!

I know some of you may think that I'm strange for saying this but lash tinting is ONE of my favourite treatments to do!

I have to admit also though that my painted french manicures could be improved. Alot . :lol:

Also love doing many other treatments though..

Variety is best! :)

Oh my gosh.. :smack:

Just realised this thread was started in 2006!!!

:smack: :smack:

I love it when a client say's " I have no idea, you decide"

I also love it when I know the client is going to want them them either so square they could cut themselves or so stilleto they could have your eye out!

I hate doing white tips:)

I know exactly what you mean, maybe we should offer them bright orange beds with yellow tips, I wonder if they would still give us free reign then?? :)
Would be funny to see their faces though! It works sometimes though when you offer them something different like glitter tips and they get more noticed. x

I love to do Pedicures I don't know why just do they are my favorite this time of year people play with color a little more Because they feel no one but them see the color but i know and i know they realy enjoy alittle nail art on their toes even sometimes alittle bling. Summer everyone uses the same 10 colors.....bla bla bla winter thought they let lose a little

oops for got the Dread part P&W my smile line is always sad..lol

I love manicures and pedicures but i detest doing L&P pink and whites, i tend to give them another geeks number

As a Beauty Therapist I HATE doing massages!
I love doing beauty treatments that I can see the result of, Pedicure, Manicures, Waxing, Tanning. I'm kind of bored with gel nails, maybe I need to try something new.

i love doing colour or glitter tips
hate doing tiny nails (not bitten just tiny nails beds)
they really fiddly. :confused:

On a slightly different lead, are there CLIENTS you dread?!?!?!?!?!?:!:
I don't dread him as such, but he looks like Johnny Vegas.

love everything don't dread doing anything, if I don't like it, I don't do it.

at the moment I'm loving facials.
get bored when do lots of hot stone massage.

I love manicures and pedicures but i detest doing L&P pink and whites, i tend to give them another geeks number
Lou, mate you posted almost the exact reply in 2006, no change for you then hun..lol

I hate rebalances :irked:, everything else I love doing!

I know it's because I haven't perfected my technique and my clients aren't going out with the nails I want them to have.

Latest posts

Back