What do you think of EDGE ACRYLIC

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess-jamie

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

What do you think of EDGE for Acrylic,

Im undecided on Edge or Creative.

Thanks

I used Edge when I was training and it was awful...in my opinion a very cheap products with same results.

i used egde when i first started and yes i would have to agree was very awful :irked:, i would not bother, instead i would save and buy a good brand like CND as that in the long run will save you a lot of money and you will have happy clients. :)

Yup, I would agree I used THE EDGE to learn and now I have moved to a better quality product I find it much easier. So perhaps think of using Creative if u r choosing between the two.

Hi Jamie, you could'nt compare creative to the edge, twud be insulting, the edge has clearly got cheaper, nasty ingredients. :mad:Where as crreative aim to put the finest ingredients into their products. No comparison, edge is salon supply cheap and creative is top of the line, lasts longer and doesnt carrode the nail bed and leave the yellow look. My personal fav is Young nails, :)fab! flawless, affordable and so easy to use, top product, hope that hjelps Jamie... Good luck

Hi Everyone

What do you think of EDGE for Acrylic,

Im undecided on Edge or Creative.

Thanks

Hi Jamie, you could'nt compare creative to the edge, twud be insulting, the edge has clearly got cheaper, nasty ingredients. :mad:Where as crreative aim to put the finest ingredients into their products. No comparison, edge is salon supply cheap and creative is top of the line, lasts longer and doesnt carrode the nail bed and leave the yellow look. My personal fav is Young nails, :)fab! flawless, affordable and so easy to use, top product, hope that hjelps Jamie... Good luck

I didn't know that any Acrylic products could "carrode the nail bed " is that possible?

I have never tried the Edge products and am never likely to, so I can't really comment on their 'Workability.' I 'Do' use creative, though, and am very happy with their l&p. What gets me with these other products is that you can't even call them cheap, if you compare prices. Why pay roughly the same for your kit when some get all the accolades and others don't? :hug:

i think i have to agree comparing both creative and the edge is an insult, they could not be more different! i would say a definite no to the edge, creative is one of the top products! But my personal faves at the moment would be YoungNails first then creative!
But when your starting out it is so hard to know whats good or not! Let us know what you decide x

I think that is a bit harsh - the Edge products WILL NOT corode the nail bed!!!

Creative is famous for their high quality products, and quite rightly so, I LOVE them.

However, the Edge still has it's uses. Ok, so it's a middle of the road product, however, I believe it's great for learning as it's very easy to play with

JMO xx

Thanks everyone, i was just about decided on Creative anyway, so everyone has helped me heeps.

Thanks to
Hollywood Nails
Aswell,

I was also thinking about Young Nails, iv always had Young Nails and i carnt beet them on myself.

Think i will give Creative and Young Nails a try.

Thanks

I feel that it is quite unprofessional the comments about Edge products on this thread. I hope not to offend anyone, but I have been told before by moderators that we shouldn't be talking like that about products on a professional site, after I shared some of my personal experiences with certain products. Or does that rule only work for certain products on this site?
Prehaps if you want to slam a product it should be done in a private message, or maybe worded a little more professionally?

I haven't tried Edge products myself, I've only tried CND and Young Nails, I highly recommend Young Nails products.

I feel that it is quite unprofessional the comments about Edge products on this thread.
Prehaps if you want to slam a product it should be done in a private message, or maybe worded a little more professionally?

Absolutely!

Well said xx

Latest posts

Back