What do you think of Nailtiques???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kc333

Reaction score
Hi
I'm seeing a nailtiques rep in a few weeks and just wondered what you thought of their products???? I've never tried them but they look great for manicures/pedicures.
All your thoughts/advise needed.

Hi, sorry just bumping this up as I had no replies, really want you advise on nailtiques.

i have used there nail oil and was excellent, but sorry dont know anymore than that!

I have used some of there products and thought they were nice. I would have used them for my own treatments but they don't do polishes which is the only downside :cry: also i think they have a minimum order of about £200 though im not entirely sure ?

Had a manicure done with nailtiques the other week and they are lovely. My hands/nails felt brilliant afterwards. We also use them at college. Once qualified I think I will be investing in them.

i love my nailtiques products, manicures seem to be more and more popular lately. have some nice results with them there handcream is fab!

hth x

I've used them for a while and the retail opportunities are good. I've had a couple of clients I can't use the hand lotion on as it contains lanolin. The cuticle and skin cream is okay, but there are better products around IMO. The real downside I find with the nail treatment formulas is that they peel off easily, and it bugs me, but they do the job. As a complete range, and for salon use I'd give it 7/10.

Can you tell me more about lanolin? I've done a search and it appears it can be an irritant. Am I right that its from Sheep?? If so any info on how?? I know that question sounds odd but I'm concious of animal cruelty!!!

Sassy Hassy said:
I've used them for a while and the retail opportunities are good. I've had a couple of clients I can't use the hand lotion on as it contains lanolin. The cuticle and skin cream is okay, but there are better products around IMO. The real downside I find with the nail treatment formulas is that they peel off easily, and it bugs me, but they do the job. As a complete range, and for salon use I'd give it 7/10.

Me too, I prefere the 411 from CND...... much better in my humble oppinion it works for me and my clients....

kc333 said:
Can you tell me more about lanolin? I've done a search and it appears it can be an irritant. Am I right that its from Sheep?? If so any info on how?? I know that question sounds odd but I'm concious of animal cruelty!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanolin
this might explain it all a bit better.....

Latest posts

Back