What do you think of NSI Polish Pro

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R D Beauty

Reaction score
Hi I have just invested in the polish pro kit quite like it but VERY disappointed that there is not much marketing material for this! What are your thoughts on polish pro? X

Hi have just done my training using NSI's polish pro but the tutor wasn't happy with it as it had been chipping. She's planning to change to another brand ASAP as she'd contacted NSI and they weren't very helpful. We were taught to use very thin layers or it ripples as well. I've instead bought the Shellac kit as it has amazing reviews. And so far I'm chip free!! 

Hi!! Iv got polish pro and I love it!! So far uv had no problems! Make sure you are using the new application tecnique!! Have a looked the video on nail angel that might help! Also check if you have the new White/ clear brush in your bottle if you don't ask Nsi they should send you some!:)

Just bought 2 bottles to try and must say the brush is not very good. It has a black brush at the end. Is this the old one then? x

Yes that's the old one !! I find it goes on thinner with the new one!

Thank you Shazzer. Must say I found the brush hard to work with so will ring NSI Monday and ask for new brushes and see if goes on easier. x

Your welcome I hope this helps you!! X

I have about 7 bottles with the old brush so will give them a ring monday and look at the new application technique on nail angel thanks guys xx

Just bought 2 bottles to try and must say the brush is not very good. It has a black brush at the end. Is this the old one then? x

Yes. You should contact your distributor for replacements.

Hi I have just invested in the polish pro kit quite like it but VERY disappointed that there is not much marketing material for this! What are your thoughts on polish pro? X

What kind of marketing materials are you looking for? We have many resources for Polish Pro online at the NSI web site.

Posters window stickers etc I see they are now available! They were supposed 2 let me know when they became available I've been asking for months! X

Posters window stickers etc I see they are now available! They were supposed 2 let me know when they became available I've been asking for months! X

When you say "they" are you referring to NSI UK? If so, I'm not sure when they received these materials. I noticed they have a new hanging display; just saw that online today. This is something special they did just for the UK too. We didn't produce that here in the United States. I hope you are able to get what you need now. If not, PM me and I'd be happy to help.

Thanks very much I have had some things today a hanging display window sticker A2 poster etc. There brill thanks for your help x

Oh and yes i was referring to NSI UK x

you must have the older styled bottles, I have both the cnd shellac and nsi pro and there isn't much difference except of course one is cnd the other is nsi and they have two totally different formulas and slightly different preps, I actually have buffed my nails like NSI polish says to do I am just doing the immaculate prep that cnd train you to do and my nsi three colours now have gone on like a dream, the top coat goes on smoothly and covers and is shiny and I am as happy with that as I am with cnd shellac. I did however flash cure the darker nsi colours just in case it shrunk at the free edge, it look really nice have tried ocean princess, endless nights and scarlet they are all nice colours, and you don't shake NSI bottles you roll in your palm of your hands for a good minute in the first instance to mix the ingredients as opposed to the minute of shaking with cnd shellac.

Latest posts

Back