what do you think of this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

a woman is in my local paper after opening a salon in the next town (she had been renting room in hair salon previously)
and she saysit gives her a real buzz making top class beauty treatments available to local people at affordable prices

then at the end it says 'they are the only salon in the area to offer alessandro nails- a nail extension or overlay that doesnt damage the nail bed.'

what do u think?
and ive never even heard of these nails?

also when i told my mobile nail tech about a year ago that i was going to college to do nails, she replied by saying 'dont pinch all of my clients'
i dont think i will need to- they will come anyway
i didnt know a thing about nails when she started doing mine and i found/discovered baby oil was good for around my cuticles (she hadnt told me anything about cuticle oil) so i told her and she just said 'oh-is it?'
she uses files that have been used before and look awful and once she used a placemat for me that had already been used! it was scruffy!
i would not dare!

x

buttonmoon54321 said:
'they are the only salon in the area to offer alessandro nails- a nail extension or overlay that doesnt damage the nail bed.'
Oh Lordy here we go again!! Don't you just love 'em - NOT. More poor quality information being bandied about again.

Buttonmoon, you need to write to the Editor of the paper and in no uncertain terms explain that NO nail system damages the natural nail (and definitely not the nail bed) - IT IS POOR APPLICATION BY A BADLY TRAINED TECHNICIAN, OR IMPROPER REMOVAL THAT DOES THE DAMAGE.

I for one am sick to the back teeth of all this piffle....... and please, please don't think my anger is based at you hun, it sure isn't - it's these prats who seem to thrive on bringing the industry into ill repute with their unethical marketing practices.

Latest posts

Back