What do you want this year from Santa?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well ruth get yourself off to bootcamp , you will be fab :p , no point in wasting time !!! (says me who always puts stuff off)

Please Santa can you send me the 6 winning numbers for the next rollover...?

My christmas wish list would be....
an engagment ring or even the request from my boyfriend...will it ever happen?????lol :rolleyes:
For me and my family to be well... mum has the flu but it starting to feel a little better, so get well mum for xmas, I have started feeling better from mine so fingers crossed and everyone seems to have colds etc and my grandad is not well with diabetes so a big request for health please!!!!
A little friend for our Muttley to play with a small little sharpei dog (for those of you that dont know one of those really wrinkly tanned dogs that have loads of wrinkles) awwww they are sooooo cute.

I would like my kids to beleive in Santa for just one more Christmas - My eldest is nearly 11, and my middle one nearly 8 and they are at the stage of "almost" not beleiveing. Im worried Christmas wont be magical anymore, for them AND for me...

But then I suppose Christmas is about the SPIRIT - the exchanging of gifts, family get togethers, showing people that you care...you know - the warm tingley feeling you get when you see everywhere lighted up - and the special shows on TV ...or is that just me !!??

my husband and my 3 boys are happy healthy and fine but my brothers arnt
my wish would be that my three brothers sorted out their problems with each other (scinse my mum died and of course me being away for 14 years) there is a big rift between them which is upsetting my dad.
i get on wonderful with all of them but there is a rift between them and i want it to be sorted it is breaking my heart.
sorry to get personal but scince moving back to my home town i didnt know things between them where bad.
sorry to waffle...........but thats my wish

Hmmm what do i want from santa!

Well id want my mummy to get better :cry: But hopefully she will be ok anyway.

Erm yeah i agree with the girls about Vin Diesel :lol:

But overall just for everyone to know its xmas and to be loved and have a good time! xxxxxxxxx

I'd wish for all you guys to have your wishes come true!

I'd also wish for health and happiness for my whole family and all my friends.

And for me? Well, I wish for a little bit of happiness and a happy and healthy relationship with someone I love and who loves me back (it's been a tough year after my fiancee left me in Jan to go travelling, and after attempting to get over that, meeting someone else in October, and now going through a 'rough patch' with him! Men eh?!!).

And, of course, for my new Cuticles business to take off and for me to become a successful and talented Nail Technician (think this is a long way off just yet though!!).

We can all wish and hope though can't we?! I hope Santa is generous to all of you xxx

lell said:
I would like my husband to not have to suffer anymore pain and to have him home for christmas.
I wish for Lell to have her wish.

And i wish i could have:

To have my own Salon next year.

Thats the only thing i can think of that i really really really want.

Well - with two toddlers, that are insomniacs at the moment, my wish would be...

A good nights sleep!!
And maybe Orlando Bloom to keep me warm :D

My First BIG Wish is for Lell's wish to come true! Best wishes to you and your husband!
My only personal wish is to not have any major knock backs this year, just for once! I don't want anything handed to me on a plate, just the chance to work hard to get the things I think I deserve, without anything getting in the way!​

I have thought hard about this one and you know what there is nothing I need I have a fantastic partner the best friends anyone could ask for a job I adore the best daughter in the world spose I could wish for some ears but then again I would not have Mullie so I will leave the ear bit would rather have Mullie lol.

So my wish is for all my fellow Geek wishes to come true.

Love to all Take care Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxx

I would love santa to bring me....

• experience and confidence but hopefully I will get both once I finish my advance nail course next year
  • I would love to be pregnant able to have a baby/ies
  • when the lottery, not a lot just enough to put a deposit down on a house, start up my business and little left over for a holiday to india.
I don't think that's too much to ask for!!!

Happy Christmas to you all...............:green:

my biggest wish has come true!!!! im picking my mini cooper up on monday!! cant wait, have always wanted one! everyone always used to ask me...."ok, apart from a mini, what do you want for christmas?" LOL.
I have everything i could wish for... a fantastic new husband (wished for him about 5 years ago lol), two lovely children (have to remind myself of that when they play me up) we're going on holiday to disney world next April, all my close family and friends are healthy and i have never been happier! All I wish for is to always be this happy and be able to do kick ass nails so that i can afford to pay for my mini!!!

Hope all your wishes come true too......merry christmas xx

I wish my hubby to stop smoking cos he's got lung cancer(since last x-mas) and I wish a little money to able to open my salon in abroad....

Hi ya

I would love Santa to bring me a cloan of myself, or a pasionate nail technician to work in my salon with me. I have turned away so many clients this season, all because I only have one pair of hands. A cloan would be fantastic, or even better Anthony Buckley to help out wage free for a couple of years! If you fancy a break in Jersey for a while Anthony, let me know!

I would like my husband to be here at Christmas. I am praying that he will be. He has terminal cancer and is getting weaker and weaker. I really, really want him to be here for Christmas

Oh Chris thats awful.... It makes me realise how very lucky I am and how silly things like have the kids got enough presents are really unimportant! My thoughts and love go out to you at this difficult time xx

Thank you for your kind post. I don't normally write about it but was just feeling rather sad tonight and happened to drop in on the board, saw the topic and that's how it came about really.
We are all guilty of wishing for material things and it is only when this happens that we come to reflect on what life is all about. No doubt in years to come I too will be back to thinking about what I would like for Christmas - so I hope I haven't spoilt the spirit of this thread in any way. I sincerely hope that everyone's wishes come true this year! Chris x

Reading all of the replies has brought tears to my eyes, :cry:especially thoes of you who have loved ones who are suffering.

What I want from santa this year is to wake up on christmas morning and know just how lucky and blessed I am to have what I have, and to put all my effort into all I do, not just into making christmas day a sucess.

I wish you all the very best of health and happiness for the coming year.

Merry Christmas. :hug:

I too wish that all of you on this site (particularly those who have ill loved ones) have as happier time as possible and love and speedy recovery to all those poorly Geek partners!

I shall be selfish for a second and take 2 to tell you what I would dearly love...

Simple - time with my husband! He has been away, then busy, then sick, then busy and I feel like we just haven't connected for the longest time... I just want to chill and be with him and our boys. I am not bothered about anything materialistic (OK the final SATC series on DVD but that's it:) )... but just to be 'calm' for a few.... to unwind, re group and relax!

I don't think that is too much to ask for... just sometimes... it never stops... ahhh

Merry Christmas to you all and I am sure we will be wishing it properly on Xmas day - yup - that 'd be right!!! :rolleyes: :Grope:

Latest posts

Back