What does loyalty to a brand mean to you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandelionpoppy

Reaction score
For me, it means having faith and trust in the brand I use on a professional basis, but also keeping an eye on what's out there and trying new products on myself.

What do you think?

I agree Dpoppy...For me a for me loyalty to a brand is based on 3 things..

trust,faith and belief in that brand.

It takes a hard work for a brand to build and maintain that reputation......much like any successful business..... like each of us...

A brand you truly believe in and stick by them, they need to be supportive and helpful to you also x

I am not loyal to one brand. I use a different acrylic system to my polish and gel polish systems. I started to think maybe it would be better to have everything from the same company but then I saw a post from a makeup artist saying you wouldn't find anyone with just one brand in their professional makeup bag - they choose a product on it's own merits. That made me feel happier with my choices as I thought that was a good point.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

A brand you truly believe in and stick by them, they need to be supportive and helpful to you also x

I agree about a brand being supportive and helpful to a degree.
It would be interesting to understand what you mean by "supportive and helpful"
:)

Like mama g, I stock more then one brand- i really wanted to be loyal to one brand, honestly I did, I liked the idea of having one supplier and of being fully loyal to one brand only as I thought it might help me progress faster in this industry tbh but I tried and tested others and ended up preferring the hard gels from a different brand to my gel polish and l&p. I felt sort of guilty for switching but it's what works best for me.

Latest posts

Back