What else can I add ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty8984

Reaction score
I currently have Manicures, Pedicures, eyelash tinitng/brow, waxing, facials and massages that i can use within a treatment! I will be starting my spray tanning once i have sorted a course out :) but I really want to add even more and i no there are lots of things i can do but just want to add something else for the time being until i have enough money to add even more. Has anyone got any ideas of what i can add to my treatments that would be different to others around me and make my business more special ??

Thanks for your help :) x

how about threading or eyelash extensions? x

yea was going to say eyelash extentions as well x

Thank you!

i have just research about eyelash extensions - and it does seem worth it. :)

Would either of you be able to help me with pamper parties ?? - activties to do throughout the night - adults and teenage parties ?? xx

Thanx for your help :Grope: x

I think lashes would be a great add on for you too, temporary and semi permanent ones. As for the pamper parties, use the search button, there are heaps and heaps of pamper party threads, i know, i've read them lol, spend a bit of time reading through, and you'll get some brill ideas. hth x x

Do you do minx nails!! They are brill, and get every one talking xxx

Something nobody around you does?
How about Shellac! If you do Manicures & Pedicures it would be a great add on as well as stand alone treatment. Plus no extra training course is needed, if you can paint nails then you will be fine.
Not sure if you know much about Shellac but there is loads of information on here about it & a "Shellac Lovers" group too.
Just out of interest do you do Luxury Manicures & Pedicures too? If not, you could get heated mittens & booties or parrafin wax & you have another two treatments two offer! :D xxx

Or eyelash perming, Indian head massage, ear piercing, All of which are 1 day courses! x

makeup lessons, bridal/prom makeup, Hopi ear candling?

Thank you everyone

I'm going to buy some mitts today and booties for paraffin wax. I'm unsure of what minx is or the other ... forgotten the name lol ... ???? what can you do with those treatments ?

I have completed the course of make up but need to practice loads :)

Thanks to all of you again :) xx

yes i also do luxury manicures and pedicures :) xx

i've just research shellac and i'm going to buy some. Thanks for that idea!!! :)

wow!!!! - i've just researched about minx and watched a video! wow! - where do you order the kit from i really want one now :) xx

Last edited:
What about Hot Stones Massage, since you already do massage you will only have to go on a day course also instead of buying the expensive "stone heater" you can buy a slow cooker it does exactly the same job and you can pick one up for about £20, i found it worked really well for me and all my regular clients i suggested to have stuck with it, i charge £5 extra for hot stones so it was definateley worth while

Minx and Shellac (and a whole lot more) are distributed in the UK via Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060

try airbrush foundation, it costs 25p to do a foundation.... i ask if the want the base putting on for a night out as it lasts 18 hrs.... they book a latish appointment. but a light med and dark and mix to suit.:D £12. takes 5 min .... u can train , or watch dvd or u-tube its easy once u practice... graftobian and ocd airbase etc ....

:)

Where do you by the air brush foundation from to be so cheap ? :D
I think this would be good start to my makeup business which i'm practising on friends and family at the moment

Thank you for your reply xx

Latest posts

Back