What exactly the cuticle oils do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for asking that question Dessi, Now I know why we use it as well. At college we have been told to use it but, thinking about it now, not why we use it or what it does.
When I was at college we had to list the reasons why we use it,ingredients of Solar oil and everything.Its ingrained on my brain now,lol

Think it depends what course you do because when I did my Star Nails course we werent asked any of these questions.We were told to use a cutcle oil but nowhere near as in depth as when we did Ceative training.

Heck, when I was in school the only reason we used cuticle oils were doing a water manicure and when we buffed enhancements....NO ONE EVER BOTHERED TO EXPLAIN THE BENEFITS!! :o Now I know! They say you learn something new everyday!!!! :lol:

Excellent question thanks for having the guts to ask!!

This site is for educating the world, so in doing that we have to realize that all the world doesn't have the same education...There is always something that someone needs to know.

I feel mach better that i am not the only one:hug:

Latest posts

Back