What eyelashes, Nouveau, Salon Systems, Hollywood, Flirties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Please can someone help, I am trying to find a good brand of eyelash extensions to train with and I am really finding it hard, any advice on the above brands, thanks so much:confused:

def flirties but there are loads of similar threads so just do a search and on eyelashes or lashes, or flirties and they will all come up xx

I trained with I-lash, (abx beauty) and they were fantastic. Lots of packages etc to choose from. Def worth a look. Also extreme seem to be popular in my area.

I'm training with Flirties. Can't wait.
Posted via Mobile Device

Flirties Flirties Flirties I just love em

Hi guys

Thanks so much for your help, I am going to look into flirties now but someone also mentioned Marvel lashes? They seem cheaper and the kit comes free?
Thanks loads x:)

Search for Nouveau LASH .... the best in the industry seem to use them. The famous Su Marsh and Ms Patel to name just a couple. As for price I don't know and really don't care ... I'm going with reputation and not necessarily what the masses use ...

Nova Lash is another one I looked into that appealed to me.

Search for Nouveau LASH .... the best in the industry seem to use them. The famous Su Marsh and Ms Patel to name just a couple. As for price I don't know and really don't care ... I'm going with reputation and not necessarily what the masses use ...

Nova Lash is another one I looked into that appealed to me.

Nouveau, yes I would! I am not a big lasher, (but I am red hot!) its permanent makeup, but they are the more elite brand.

In the past, privately (not at a show or event) I have carried out the lashes on Jennie Frost, Sophie Anderton and many others......

There is no doubt they are the market leader.

Heidi Worman

Please can someone help, I am trying to find a good brand of eyelash extensions to train with and I am really finding it hard, any advice on the above brands, thanks so much:confused:

Its a minefield out there..mine,theirs,yours and those that I endorse is what you will undoubtedly here...celebrity endorsement is one thing and generally driven by a fat pay check but best thing is to ring around all the possible companies you have selected thus far and get a feel for yourself as to how they are...get it down to a couple and maybe even go get some lashes fitted and then decide from there.

Best of luck :hug:

dont bother with marvel lashes ~ the glue lasted about a wek ~ went stringy then turned to a blob of rubber!!!

I've trained with various different brands and have chosen to become a trainer for Nouveau Lashes. I've found them to be the most long lasting of all the brands I've used. All my students and my own clients are totally addicted :green:

Hth's

I've trained with various different brands and have chosen to become a trainer for Nouveau Lashes. I've found them to be the most long lasting of all the brands I've used. All my students and my own clients are totally addicted :green:

Hth's

This is what I hear form all the best 'lashers' and why I made Nouveau Lash my first choice.

Not long to go now until my training. I'm so dying to learn something new and to make people thrilled with their eyes .. I'm sure it is the same feeling as I get when someone is delighted with their nails ... completely changes them.

Do you know the web address for flirties? tried google'ing and cant find it, many thanks.:)

Do you know the web address for flirties? tried google'ing and cant find it, many thanks.:)

Hi
I'm the head trainer for flirties and the trainer for your area too,
just PM me with your questions and i will help with all your answers,
if you prefer the friendlier approach add your phone number in the PM and i will give you a call to give you the info you are looking for, hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back