What facial brand to use...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckjustpamper

Reaction score
hi everyone, i am just starting out in my first salon, and i am not too sure what brand i should use for facials...
Bear in mind financially i cannot afford too much at the moment just to start out, so do any of you have any recommendations?
thank you

Unless you plan on limiting the range you carry to a few 'one product treats all skin type' items, then any range will cost a sum to bring in. Add to that retail, which is essential to the service, and you may as well invest in the one you really want from day one. Don't make the mistake some do and go for a cheap one to start with and hope to upgrade in the future as it very rarely works that way.

Eve Taylor! I think will be your answer to pretty much all you need hun x

i use thai skin therapy :) its cheap and my clients love it! x

I use Kaeso its fab:) my clients buy the products from me to x

So have you all found Thai skin therapy or Kaeso to be reliable brands though?
Have they encouraged/ deterred clients by not being a well recognised brand?
Also what about facial oils are these included with the skin care ranges??
Most importantly do you find that your clients do like them that they are purchasing them themselves and returning to have more facials or a course of facials etc??

Sorry for all the questions - just a big step choosing a reliable, affordable, lovely brand that all your clients will like difficult one!!

So have you all found Thai skin therapy or Kaeso to be reliable brands though?
Have they encouraged/ deterred clients by not being a well recognised brand?
Also what about facial oils are these included with the skin care ranges??
Most importantly do you find that your clients do like them that they are purchasing them themselves and returning to have more facials or a course of facials etc??

Sorry for all the questions - just a big step choosing a reliable, affordable, lovely brand that all your clients will like difficult one!!

I couldnt really say,because I have only just started using thai skin therapy,but so far so good! the clients really like it and you get 2 facial oils in the set too :)

Latest posts

Back