What Gelish colour is this and advice please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline2013

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

I have a client who would love these nails ^^^ for her wedding and shes asking if i can do them...

Im not sure what Gelish colour i could use only that i dont have it! lol so any colour advice is much appreciated.

I also have no experience using diamantes so would love to know what size you think i should use?

Thank you so much for reading and for any tips or advice

X Caroline X

Sorry if the link doesn't work the photo is in 'my albums' on my profile (i havent worked out how to attach a picture into a thread even after reading through all of the site assistance! :o ) x

Has anybody any advice? x

picture.php

Sorry I don't use Gelish so can't really help out there but posted the pic for you so hopefully another geek can advise.

If she is looking for a more pink-nude base you could try Forever Beauty, a pale lilac could be Princess Tiara which fades to a pale grey something similar to the picture.

Or if it's more of a brown-nude she's after what about Eur-so-Chic.

Just been holding my colour pops up to the screen and nothing from my collection matches exactly. Perhaps Need A Tan, but I don't have that one.

It looks like a light pink to me so either use you're so sweet you give me a toothache it does fade but I'd apply light elegant over it to help or just use light elegant on its own it does have a slight shimmer but its a lovely pinkish nude color

It looks like light elegant or one of the pale pinks, pink smoothie or toothache.

Light elegant is a lovely colour though.
Take action is more pink but I think thats a lovely colour too would look really nice with diamantes and vegas nights and glitter, ooh I fancy that combo on my nails now! :)

picture.php

Sorry I don't use Gelish so can't really help out there but posted the pic for you so hopefully another geek can advise.

Thank you so much for this :hug:

I posted in site assistance for how to put a thumbnail into a thread and noodle has responded so hopefully any future posts i will manage it! :)

x

If she is looking for a more pink-nude base you could try Forever Beauty, a pale lilac could be Princess Tiara which fades to a pale grey something similar to the picture.

Or if it's more of a brown-nude she's after what about Eur-so-Chic.

Just been holding my colour pops up to the screen and nothing from my collection matches exactly. Perhaps Need A Tan, but I don't have that one.

Fab choice of colours, thank you! I dont have any pales apart from sheek white for french and sweet morning dew and exhale which arent even really very pale! Definitely need to invest in some nudes and pales and this points me in the right direction :biggrin: thank you for taking the time x

It looks like a light pink to me so either use you're so sweet you give me a toothache it does fade but I'd apply light elegant over it to help or just use light elegant on its own it does have a slight shimmer but its a lovely pinkish nude color

Great advice thank you :) x

It looks like light elegant or one of the pale pinks, pink smoothie or toothache.

Light elegant is a lovely colour though.
Take action is more pink but I think thats a lovely colour too would look really nice with diamantes and vegas nights and glitter, ooh I fancy that combo on my nails now! :)

Hehe thank you for fab advice!! Im going to struggle as to which pales to choose!! :hug: x

I was also thinking of Light Elegant with the subtle sparkle running through.

Personally I don't like You're So Sweet You're Giving Me Toothache, I find it quite plastic-y and also it fades. Also don't have Pink Smoothie so couldn't comment on that. :)

I was also thinking of Light Elegant with the subtle sparkle running through.

Personally I don't like You're So Sweet You're Giving Me Toothache, I find it quite plastic-y and also it fades. Also don't have Pink Smoothie so couldn't comment on that. :)

Yep i second that.
Light elegant is one to get. I did have toothache but i had trouble applying it o i returned it (I'm am new tho!)

If i was doing this, i would use Pink Smoothie ( as that's the pale pink I have) then either sprinkle glitter or use Waterfield, it looks like you need to get a few different sized crystals, so check out ebay. It looks lush though, i will have to try it :biggrin: xx

If i was doing this, i would use Pink Smoothie ( as that's the pale pink I have) then either sprinkle glitter or use Waterfield, it looks like you need to get a few different sized crystals, so check out ebay. It looks lush though, i will have to try it :biggrin: xx

this is perfect thank you, I will definitely be getting pink smoothie and different sized crystals (already have waterfield) excited to try it out!

thanks for everybodys advice!

x Caroline:hug: x

Latest posts

Back