What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks very much bought it today x

I bought 9 new Gelish today and one of them was 'stand out' and I have to say its my most favorite red. It's very chic.

I got 7 and one was standout :) Does look very chic, can't wait to try them out, picking them up in the morning xx

Has anyone got any pictures of sunrise and the city and is it more bronze or orange?

Here's the summer sizzle collection hun. It's hard to describe, it's like a rusty orange, bronzey, pinky colour. It's slightly different in different lights xxx

Hi I'm looking for a nice taupe/cappuccino colour, but opaque would anyone have samples in colour pops, I have glamour queen and sweet chocolate, I was thinking after party expresso, taupe model or don't be such a sour puss, I think you had a pic of the Colours cloughers but couldn't make out the names.xx

Just found the pic of taupe model, I'm liking!!

Here's the summer sizzle collection hun. It's hard to describe, it's like a rusty orange, bronzey, pinky colour. It's slightly different in different lights xxx

Thanks, yes it's multi tonal

Thanks, yes it's multi tonal

Yes they all are, which is why they're hard to describe and hard to capture photos of x

Hi I'm looking for a nice taupe/cappuccino colour, but opaque would anyone have samples in colour pops, I have glamour queen and sweet chocolate, I was thinking after party expresso, taupe model or don't be such a sour puss, I think you had a pic of the Colours cloughers but couldn't make out the names.xx

Have a look at my colours above in this thread. After party is on there and also ACG Posh which is a lovely nude and you can use with Gelish base & TIO.

Have a look at my colours above in this thread. After party is on there and also ACG Posh which is a lovely nude and you can use with Gelish base & TIO.

The ACG polish you can use with Gelish? Is that official from nail harmony or just your tried & tested? Have you had any problems? x

The ACG polish you can use with Gelish? Is that official from nail harmony or just your tried & tested? Have you had any problems? x

ACG and Nail Harmony both say you can use them together. Nail Harmony say you can use any other SOG with Gelish base and TIO. There's a thread on here somewhere. I don't want to get it wrong, but ACG and Gelish are something to do with each other, same company or brand...can't really remember but anyway, the ACG colours are lovely and apply exactly the same and last exactly the same. The bottles are the same except black!

ACG and Nail Harmony both say you can use them together. Nail Harmony say you can use any other SOG with Gelish base and TIO. There's a thread on here somewhere. I don't want to get it wrong, but ACG and Gelish are something to do with each other, same company or brand...can't really remember but anyway, the ACG colours are lovely and apply exactly the same and last exactly the same. The bottles are the same except black!

Ok thanks for that! I'm going to look into it xx

Thanks cloughers will do sorry for sounding thick but what is ACG?

Calling all Gelish ladies (&gents) I'm currently cutting my Gelish with a 36watt lamp. I did ring Nail Harmony & they assured this would be perfectly fine. I'm ready for replacing my lamp & considering the Gelish 18G LED however it's sooo expensive ;-/ does anyone have it & how are you finding it? I live the fact that it's a lot quicker curing time & it looks amazing! Why should I have this one over a 36 watt? Should I hang on until Professional Beauty in Manchester?? Was thinking there might be offers vat off?? Need someone to tell me what to do ;-/ xx

*curing not cutting

Hi JoJo

My UV lamp blew up at a clients house -yea literally blew up!
So I needed one ASAP same day and actually ended up buying the Gellux LED lamp from Eclipse wholesalers for £95 (had VAT free card). It's brilliant!

X

Love love love my 18g! Don't know how I did without it! Definitely with the money, just think of it as 15 sets and its paid for. X

Latest posts

Back