What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I don't have elegant wish, maybe another geek will be able to help x

Thanks hun, no worries just googled and it does look very similar xx

Hi i would have Tutti Frutti its my most popular colour with all age ranges though i have no clients that go for dark yet you do have to think of the season coming up. I bought a kit of 12 in summer and tried to vary them from light to bright to dark with 2 french and planned to add darker in winter x

Elegant wish is more of a burgundy colour, lighter than Bella's vampire. Quite similar to black cherry berry but with a bit of a shimmer.

A photo of the 2

Elegant wish is nothing like Bellas. Not so dark. It's one of my most popular, I would describe it as a shimmery purply, burgundy with brown undertones. It goes with everything. My forbidden love is a bit redder and shimmery. I'm not really into reds but I've used stand out more than red roses, stand out is a bit see through and red roses is bright red, no shimmer. Tiger blossom is a bright orangey red, more orange than red. Rendezvous is lush, I would call it raspberry, sort of pink but reddish pink. Hope this helps! I'll take a pic of my colours together so u can see.

Here's some colours.

Was pleasantly surprised at how lovely Midnight Caller is. It's a shimmery dark grey.

Also loving Rendezvous, this is a cream burgundy.

X

Try putting June Bride over Midnight caller, it looks amazing.

TBH I've only used it once and I think I did 3 coats. Midnight caller only needs two. Mind u I find most need 3 to get the coverage I find acceptable. Sometimes they look ok with 2 but 3 just finishes it off. I have quite conservative clients and hardly use blues, greys or black.

Try putting June Bride over Midnight caller, it looks amazing.

Ooooh will try that. Thanks. Oh oh another excuse to spend more!

One of my new Gelish colours from Olympia. Love it! Taupe Model

Love that colour!! Did nail harmony have any offers on Gelish? I'm going to Manchester in a few weeks were hoping to stock up!! x

Morning ladies!

I was hoping to increase my collection at Olympia the other day, but the stand was too hectic so I left without any.

I like to see colours in the flesh before buying as the swatches are ridiculously wrong online. Where can I go to see the whole range? Sally's only carry some I know and I have ordered blind from them before, but I want the whole range to look at.

Would it only be the headquarters shop?

Here's some colours.

Thanks hun that's a massive help, I think I'm going to go for stand out or red roses (still torn should just get both lol) starburst, I was thinking tiger blossom but might change that to midnight caller with winter not far away!! Gossip girl and Bella's vampire... I've had a massive overhaul of my colours as I bought them of another tech and I have no receipt so my insurers advised me to get them from Sally's or NH, better to be safe but it's now like starting from
Scratch so I need 5 popular colours and French :) xx

Hi Geeks

Im looking for a nice silver gelish colour, the two im looking at is showstopping although this looks like it has a green tint to it and also the magneto Iron Princess, I dont have any of the magneto's yet and wanted to start the collection, does anyone have a pic of the Iron princess on its own without the effect?
This is showstopping I did two weeks ago C

Is posh and glisten acg colours cloughers??x

Yes they r ACG and so is Haute Cout Orange. It's orange with gold flecks in it.

Ive heard so much about these, ordered my footsie liners from louella belle the other day so had a sneek peek at the colours. They look lush and just a bit different from gelish :)

Has anyone got any pictures of sunrise and the city and is it more bronze or orange?

Thanks hun that's a massive help, I think I'm going to go for stand out or red roses (still torn should just get both lol) starburst, I was thinking tiger blossom but might change that to midnight caller with winter not far away!! Gossip girl and Bella's vampire... I've had a massive overhaul of my colours as I bought them of another tech and I have no receipt so my insurers advised me to get them from Sally's or NH, better to be safe but it's now like starting from
Scratch so I need 5 popular colours and French :) xx

I bought 9 new Gelish today and one of them was 'stand out' and I have to say its my most favorite red. It's very chic.

Latest posts

Back