What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a cover colour to use as a base for French?

Do you mean to disguise any imperfections? I use light elegant always for my French, just one coat hth xx

I use Little Princesses for French (white on top).

Morning Gelish geeks. Didn't want to start a new thread on this so hoping you guys can answer my question. I'm wanting to clean up some of my bottles around the neck of the brush lid would I just use cleanse? Was thinking the sanitizer would spoil the plastic as it has acetone in
Thank you xx

Morning Gelish geeks. Didn't want to start a new thread on this so hoping you guys can answer my question. I'm wanting to clean up some of my bottles around the neck of the brush lid would I just use cleanse? Was thinking the sanitizer would spoil the plastic as it has acetone in
Thank you xx
I use cleanse/D'sperse and it has been fine....I hate messy bottles!

I use cleanse/D'sperse and it has been fine....I hate messy bottles!

Is it ok to use D'sperse with Gelish? If it is and it has no effect what so ever on the treatment and no service breakdown then that's fab as it's considerably cheaper :D x

Excellent guys thank you!! I hate messy bottles too ;-) xx

Do you mean to disguise any imperfections? I use light elegant always for my French, just one coat hth xx

Hi yes that's what I mean I use ambience which I love but it doesn't cover imperfections.😄

Little princess I must check that colour out?

Im

Guys I have Go Girl which IMO fades loads after as little as a week, is there a pale pink similar which youv found not to fade? Had 2 requests this week & had to put them off Go Girl x

I have this problem with Go Girl and keep putting my clients off it too, I have layered it with Ambience on a colour wheel and it looks lovely and doesn't seem to have faded.

Otherwise it's a useless colour that won't ever get used!

Does anyone else have any different layering options for Go Girl? x

Do you guys know if there is anything equivalent to Shellac 'Rubble' or 'Asphalt' in the line? I looked at the swatches on the website but they really don't show the true colors in my opinion. Any help would be great!

I have this problem with Go Girl and keep putting my clients off it too, I have layered it with Ambience on a colour wheel and it looks lovely and doesn't seem to have faded.

Otherwise it's a useless colour that won't ever get used!

Does anyone else have any different layering options for Go Girl? x

Hun my go girl hasn't did coloured on the colour wheel. Has yours? It confuses me! On one client it was almost white!!! x

Hi all. I'm looking for a light purple. I've got Night Reflection and Bellas Vampire. Can anyone recommend anything? As mentioned before, the colour swatches are rubbish! Thanks! Xxx

Layer night reflection with Starburst, its lush:biggrin:

Hun my go girl hasn't did coloured on the colour wheel. Has yours? It confuses me! On one client it was almost white!!! x

It hasn't faded as much but definitely not the same as when you first paint it on. It's really annoying as it fades to almost like Pink Smoothie on client's :mad:

Oooo thanks! 1 of each? X

I do 2 of night reflection and then 1 starburst, you could prob do 2 of starburst if you did really thin coats, it's kind of like the purple wrapping on a bar of Cadbury's chocolate :biggrin: x

Geeg was saying hun that most gel polishes and Shellac have this problem with pale pinks, it's something to do with the pigment used in them. I will see if I can find the thread for you as I probably haven't quoted her properly there :-/

Why don't you mix up sugar n spice with the white or something hun? Xxx

starburst is a great light purple (metallic finish)

medival madness is a good putty colour like rubble (creme finish)

I do 2 of night reflection and then 1 starburst, you could prob do 2 of starburst if you did really thin coats, it's kind of like the purple wrapping on a bar of Cadbury's chocolate :biggrin: x

Sounds lovely! Thanks! Xx

Latest posts

Back